tuscl

its a sad ending.......

DickJohnson
Illinois
I'm sorry to bother my tuscl brothers with this sad story about my dog Corky but I know some of you would like to know....i found him today with a rope around his neck in the garage. He had been under a lot of stress lately, i guess i just didn't see it. I know he didn't get along well with my new girlfriend and i suppose it was too much pressure on him. Say a prayer for Corky.

11 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    No, not Corky! Oh, well ... say, on a happier note, how is that hot new gf of yours?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Talking about how dogs are hung? A step down...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I checked and it turns out that Corky had been reading Dougster's posts. Then I found Corky's five page, rambling, manifesto. He didn't use anyone's name, but he kept referring to that TUSCL flamer who "hasn't had it, since it had him." All that anger depressed Corky and he wished the flamer would get at least a HJ.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Corky? the half doberman pincher half Shitzu = pinchershitz
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    sounds like a case of Erotic asphyxiation. That horn dog!
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    erotic asphyxiation...now thats some funny shit!!!!!!!!! Corky was kinda a thrill seeker..long live the corkster!!!!!!!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Guess he needs to rest in piece.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Dick, Corky didn't think your girlfriend was enough of a bitch. What a shame.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Now the blue balls are permanent.

Corky, may you experience 72 virgins in the afterlife!
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Um, DJ I don't want to get all CSI on you, but you said that the rope was around his neck. What was the other end of the rope tied to? If the answer is "the garage door" and you have an automatic opener . . .

Was Corky's death a suicide? A tragic accident? Or murrrrrrrrrrrrrrder?

Stay tuned for our next episode, where we hear Corky say "hey dummass, put the fucking door back dow . . gaaaaaaaaaaaaaak!"
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD,

Girlfriend, in the garage, with the "open" button!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion