tuscl

Best/Worst tip from a fellow club goer, staff member, dancer, etc.?

After chatting with a regular over a beer, I asked which dancer would be best for my first lapper at the club. The gal he directed me to had, well, instead of a c-section scar, it looked like her skin had been melted back together. I was grossed out and left shortly thereafter.

18 comments

• stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    You hijacked my hijacking
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, crime doesn't pay, does it? lol
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Worst tip, a penny
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    I gave a guy the best tip he ever had -- believe it or not, the tip was that you can tip the girls a dollar while on stage and they'll do stuff for you. It was at the Men's Club in Reno last fall; I was tipping dollars and getting boobie rubs, and when I went to the bathroom a guy came in and started asking me about it. He appeared to be in his 50s but had no idea you were allowed to do that. Not sure what hole he had been hidden in for the previous 50 years, but he seemed like a nice enough guy, so I told him yeah, just walk up to the stage and hold out a dollar. Later on he tried it out, and on his way back he stopped by my table to shake my hand with a gigantic smile on his face.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Gator, did you have to duck?

Major, I've been there. Nobody was interacting with the dancer at the main stage. I was seated on "lap dance row" by the wall. One gets plenty of solicitations there, but no two-way contact. So, yes, you really lucked out!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I was just answering the question literally LOL
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, there was a winner in San Diego flipping quarters onto the granite stage at Cheetah's while the dancers performed. First time I'd ever seen that (and security/mgmt. did nothing.)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    CT,

You would think from a safety standpoint something would have been done.

I've tipped many a quarter, but that was back when it was the norm for the juke box.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    Best tip was that strippers did more than dance in the back. I learned that as a kid, 18 or 19, at a nude strip club on a visit out to Calif. My buds and I were sitting at the rail enjoying the show, and an older guy sitting next to me let me know that the dancer up on stage was a lot more entertaining in private. First HJ I ever received. I think I lasted 6 seconds.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    My favorite strip club tip comes from the comedian Chris Rock. If a girl has a tongue ring she will suck your dick.
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY, maybe the guy was playing you? Some have a sense of humor. Or maybe he had the same reaction and wanted to spread the pain?

I can't recall any good recommendations. Girls will try and hook me up but most times it doesn't click. I must be a mystery about what I like about them. I have a hard time articulating what I prefer when a girl asks me. I just know it when I see it and seem to prefer my own recruiting.

Slightly off-topic but worst advice I can recall was given to my buddy. Was visiting on vacation in OC and we were hitting clubs nightly. Had a couple in our rotation, a good thing going.

Heading back to his house one night he says we have to go to the Gentlemen's Club next night. Up near LA, at least 45 minutes away. I ask why? Guy at the next urinal says it's the best around. I say you're going to listen to a stranger, I think we should pass. He insists. Needless to say we go and it sucked big time. Ugly girls, high prices, lousy laps and 1.5 hrs round trip.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    59, could be. But we chewed the rag at the bar for about 15 minutes. He was a retired union autoworker, which is a dying trade in Kokomo (used to be several GM plants in town.) Anyways, he told me he had a mobile home and twice a year would take dancers (from the club) down with him to Florida. The dancer was thin, fairly agile, and semi-cute. Mother of two, husband in jail, and I thought everyone had long since used stiches. I tried to stay polite, but was out-of-there immediately after.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    At my local hang out, my bartender is great with tips. She even will call my cell and tell me about someone new that she knows I might like, or if a favorite is there.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    The best tip I ever received for in the club works equally well outside of it: find what you like and go for it. It’s a service industry, and the dancers are there to offer services for a price. Right price means the right service from the right girl.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i just experienced that in hong kong.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I was at a strip club in Pa, with a buddy of mine (who is Philippine). An angry old dude told me that foreigners aren’t allowed in that club. I’d best get my friend out of there ASAP.

I didn’t handle it well at all. I informed the old guy that my friend was an American citizen, and had been here for over 20 years. The old guy gets angry - stands up and grabs my shirt. I tell him to sit down and I will forget about his mistake, as long as he apologizes to my friend. He looks at my friend and calls him a racist name (associated with Vietnamese - not Phillipinos) - and tells me to fuck off. He is standing there like a big man. I give him one more chance to apologize - and after another fuck you - I drop the racist bastard with one punch.

I then retake my seat. I tell the bartender that he can bounce me - but that racist fucktard deserved it.

Needless to say - my night ended abruptly! I got bounced. Luckily the fucktard was embarrassed by getting dropped in “his club” - so he didn’t press charges.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    6 years ago
    That was cool of you to stand up for your friend.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    Thanks PinkSugarDoll. It still angers me that someone would act that way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion