tuscl

Extras for free...

earlyriser60609
Jerzey boi
Friday, February 12, 2010 1:28 PM
So I've been getting some serious high mileage from a dancer at this club and she tells me that "she likes me"...yeah, yeah, I say..."I've heard all this before hon"..no, she says, "I'm serious...next time you don't have any money", she says, "it's on me, no charge"...so now I'm trying to figure out the scam...anyone heard this one before?

12 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Yes. After she delivers the booty, she'll ask when you'll have the money, then she'll expect a "bonus", or you'll bump boots a couple more times before the money arrives and then she'll want payment for all three, not just the one. Tell her thanks, but no thanks.
  • CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    Or, she may be looking for a new place to call home.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    maybe she was love drunk? but next time she'll be hung over
  • how
    14 years ago
    it happens
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    don't get too excited! Be cool!!
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I would accept the offer. If she gives you SS afterward, all you have to do is walk away and don't see her anymore. It is more her loss than yours - you're the one with the money. Thing is a good stripper will develop her regulars. She would rather have a few regs that give her $100 each time they come in a club than one possible reg that comes only once and leaves say $200. It is good business.
  • babehunter90
    14 years ago
    Yeah, there was this one girl who was all over me. Whenever it wasn't her turn on stage, she'd always come and sit on my lap. She continued to do this long after my last dollar was gone. Why? Because she knew I'd come back with my next paycheck. It's a classic case of give a little now to get a lot later.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    (How) "it happens." --sure does. (Babehunter) "she knew I'd come back" ---smart dancer, good rrelationship. Keep it going. If you're a regular with a good relationshiop and a good rep, your credit should be good too. Happens to me.
  • brewerfan
    14 years ago
    Years ago, I got a free dance from a girl. I was walking around the place and all of sudden a girl grabs me by the arm and tells me to come with her. As we walked back to to the private dance room she tells me that she wanted to give me a dance on her. I didn't know who she was at the time, but I did get the free dance. I started to take my wallet out to give her a tip and she reminded me that she has this one. I did manage to give her a nice tip, which she accepted. After the dance, I looked around to see if anyone sitting around was someone I knew, but, nope, I didn't recognize anyone. So, the dance really was on her. I have no idea why, and that was the only time that this has happened.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    A good bartender will give their best customers a few drinks on the house, a good stripper will do the same with dancers.
  • SnakePlissken
    14 years ago
    *dances, and extras, and anything else really.
  • DoctorDarby
    14 years ago
    Well, it sounds like she set you up for the "loan" pretty well, which indicates that she had done it before. On the other hand, you did get laid for roughly the cost of a handful of VIP room visits. Better yet, you did not get stabbed, shot, robbed, or contract a disease that made your dinkus fall off, so all in all, not the worse experience. Welcome to the board.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion