tuscl

Tampa Clubs

oaktree
Florida
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 11:27 AM
Does anyone with fairly recent experience with the Tampa clubs know which ones are most likely to have extras available from some (or all?) of its dancers? I hope to be there next month. Thanks for any advice.

6 comments

• potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Yeah. You want to go to Scarlett's Ybor Strip. That's a guarantee. You won't get extras at Mons Venus, Shangri-La, Thee Dollhouse, Penthouse Club. 2001 Odyssey is a wild card. I haven't experienced extras there but it was made clear to me that they're available. If, that is, you're willing to pony up $400 for the private VIP(one level more expensive than the spaceship) AND tip. Go to Scarlett's.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    14 years ago
    Lipstixx uses to re reliable for serious extras, but I have not been there in two years.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    [view link] Odyssey has web cam sessions with strippers. Web cam sessions are a rip off compared to lap dances. I doubt I would visit a club that does this web cam session bullshit. Just another ROB money making tactic.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    @samsung1-Oh man, 2001 is filled with hardcore mercenary chicks. I've had a good time on both my visits, but the hustle is strong. Girls are usually super hot, but they push the spaceship BIG TIME. It's not worht it.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Haven't been to Tampa in a long time, but Lipstix used to be all about extras. Recent reviews seem to indicate it is the same but a lot more expensive than in the old days, in it's previous location. It used to be a lot of fun with some cute girls if your timing was right.
  • oaktree
    14 years ago
    Guys, thanks for all your suggestion and comments. Much appreciated.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion