tuscl

Dancers from outside the U.S.

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Where do most of them come from, Europe, Asia, South America, somewhere else?

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Overall, I'd say it depends where in the USA you are. Up here in Detroit we have a mix of Latinos and Russian women that make up the largest contingent of foreigners
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    If you are in NY-NJ-PA area, it is mostly Brazil and Russians
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Vincemichaels is correct. In Detroit we have a lot of Russians who do Russian.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    In South Florida, it sure isn't Asia, but I would say it is South America.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The oldest gentlemen's club in columbus, oh is managed by russians.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    In the DC/Baltimore area it's the former USSR.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    On my visits to Tampa I've met LOTS of Brazilians and Russians. I did meet a girl from Peru, which was unexpected.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    If all the foreign girls left would you miss them?
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    londonguy: "If all the foreign girls left would you miss them?"

white american girls are definitely the bitchiest. something about the declining culture + their sense of entitlement. but if you aren't going to strip clubs to fuck bitches you probably don't have your head screwed on straight.
  • winorhino
    15 years ago
    In SoCal, we get a mix of everything. At the club I frequent, there are South Americans, Swedes, Czechs, Caribbean and a lot of Asians.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    winorhino,
    Welcome. Like your picture. Interesting, er, position, lol.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Where do most of them come from, Europe, Asia, South America, somewhere else?"

Yes...lol...you name the place & pretty much you can be assured that there are strippers in the USA from there...it's the land of opportunity yanno... ;)
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    And at the clubs I go to within an hour's drive of Omaha, there are no foreigners at all, for the most part. One of the clubs I used to visit had a number of Mexicans, but that place closed up. There is one lady at my #3 club who is Russian, only they don't let her do Russian. There are isolated foreigners at the clubs I visit, but no concerted efforts to get in people of a specific nationality.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    "Yes...lol..."

What's so funny MisterGay?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion