tuscl

Northern IL, Gary area

Hey everybody I'm reading reviews and then thought I migh just toss a post to the discussion board too. I'm looking for a hole in the wall (no disprespect inteneded)kind of strip bar where women are friendly and I'm relatively safe. Don't know the area yet as I've just moved here. I don't always like the glitz and crowds in a places like PoleKatz for instance. Read Kman's reviews of some places in Melrose Park, also Chaca's. Like what I've read. Any other suggestions?

Thanks everyone.

I'm new. If I'm not following protocol here let me know.

6 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    Any other suggestions?

Save up for a trip to Houston where the women are friendly, the mileage is high, and it ain't bitter cold.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Those places in Melrose Park are dumps.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    And the "Strippy" awards go to:

"Best Hole-in-the-Wall, Non-Extras Club in the Midwest" (that I've been to...): Hip Hugger in Kokomo, IN. $10 high-grind dances, $3 beers, and a maximum cover of $3 (makes neighbor Brad's Brass in Indy seem upscale...)

"Best Hole-in-the-Wall, (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many) Extras Club in the Midwest" (that I've been to): Bogart's Lounge, Inkster, MI., "The Friendliest Bar in town!" (do you really need to hear more?!?)
  • wowbobwow
    15 years ago
    Awesome CTQWERTY! Thanks. Anyone else know any hole in the wall Extras clubs in midwest? Please let me know! Closer to chicago/gary thee better.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Thank you. The quick inference is to save your money, for you're going to be hittin' the road.
  • Otto22
    15 years ago
    Shangri-la and Honey's in Gary offer high mileage and plenty of sleaze if you can stomach it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion