tuscl

If a strip club owner got busted for prostitution would you visit his new club?

A strip club in Columbus was busted a year or so ago for prostitution. It was called Exotic Pearl. The owner got arrested although I don't know if he ended up getting charged or what happened. Anyways, he opened up a new club Whispers Cabaret. My first impression of the club was not good and it was very low mileage with a bouncer watching over the couch room and required to pay in advance. I am still going to make a few more visits in hopes of improvement and OTC opportunities.

Just wondering what you guys have experienced if you have been through this similar situation? Do SC owners change their ways and clean up or will they tend to fall back on their vices?

7 comments

• Vegeta1on1
    15 years ago
    Hey samsung1, I'm woundering the same thang. If you have any luck, let me know.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    My *guess*, based on no experience whatsoever, is if he's been busted for allowing prostitution before, and local LE knows about it, they are going to be watching to make sure it doesn't happen again. In addition, the guy himself is going to at *least* take measures to ensure he can't be blamed if it does happen again.
  • rmasecret
    15 years ago
    You can get the details on his case here:

http://www.fcmcclerk.com/case/

Search Tracey Fields, and the public record of the criminal case is from 2008. Looks like it was dismissed. I imagine they might have liquor license issues otherwise.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    The same thing happened to a New Jersey club, the owner was forced to close 1 club and moved-opened a new club 30 mins south. There are no extras whatsoever at the new club since it opened this past October.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Houston Dolls gets raided every other year. 3-6 months without a license, then it's back to being a bordello. Why do you think I go there often?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I would be hesitant to visit the new club if I believed it would be more restrictive in mileage / extras.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    If he's got a record like that, he's going to have company, and that means customers are going to have it too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion