tuscl

Asking for an ass-whooping

Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:39 PM
Whoa, I just read a new review here for a bar in Dothan, AL called the Tanda Room by a guy who calls himself jojogunn964. In his review he states he got a dance from a dancer, bought her a shot at the bar, she lays down the money he just paid her and splits for a moment. The cretin drinks her shot, pockets the money and splits. Then he states he ponders what her reaction will be if he returns. Any one here ever see some really dumb behaviour at a club?

10 comments

• Dougster
    14 years ago
    Even though the vast majority of whore would steal from you in heartbeat with a million different rationalization of why it is ok, I've heard stories about how they will go truly psycho when the tables are turned on them. E.g. follow customers home, send their pimp, er. boyfriends, after them.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    The fact he is proud of it is whats troublesome.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    Not in a SC, but in a pub. Took a date after a concert. We were dancing and drinking, minding our own business. Suddenly, some gorilla comes to our table and announces he's going to have his way with my date. I stood up to let him know that he'd crossed a boundary. He actually ignored my presence and he was totally focused on my date. He also continued on about how he was going to rip her clothes off, rape her, etc. Still, physically, I was in position to intervene should he move. Suddenly, a bouncer appeared beside him, announcing "he's leaving". "I am?" the gorilla asked. The bouncer wrapped him up and showed him the door. About ten minutes later, we were dancing when suddenly tear gas flooded through the vents. Everyone ran outside choking and gasping. While I caught my breath, I caught a commotion to my right. Two Police cars had appeared, lights blazing, in the parking lot. The cops then pounced on the same gorilla that had been in the club. I saw the bouncer talking to the cops. The bouncer gave me a knowing look and made a hand motion indicating the gorilla had gassed the club. My date and I left soon after-it had been too momentous a night.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Gorilla's belong behind bars. Every now and then 20/20 gives us a tour of the zoo with the gorilla's whooping it up and banging on the walls.
  • deogol
    14 years ago
    Years ago, when I was clubbing, a "whore" did right by returning some money that fell out of my pocket to me. That said, I don't think I would trust that happening to often.
  • kumquatelvis
    14 years ago
    Yeah, everyone says the girls would steal from you in a heartbeat, but I overpaid one girl and she returned my extra twenty without even hesitating.
  • how
    14 years ago
    I like when a dancer trusts me by leaving money or valuable items with me while she excuses herself for a moment. By honoring her enough to safeguard her stuff, some trust is built. Better dance experiences typically follow...
  • jabthehut
    14 years ago
    I agree with you how. Trust is cool. In one club I went to regularly before it closed, I could leave my money on the table while I went to the bathroom and when I would come back and it would ALL be there (I always knew how much I had.) The dancers that I knew well and the manager would see that no one bothered it.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I looked up the review that VM was talking about: here is it courtesy of copy and paste! "Well I went to the club for my third time tonight. They appear to have done away with the door cover charge.They have also put up a little room with walls of curtains for an are of private dances but the private dances were still pretty much no contact situation. They want $25.00 for the first dance and then $20.00 for every additional dance. The 25 thing is crap. Dance was not worth 25 bucks. They only had two dancers but the sweet thing was the second dancer was China, probably the sweetest young lady you will ever find. China has a body that is unbelievable and alot of talent. One of my favorites from the stardust days. It was Chinas first night at this place. The only regualr girl there is the cutest little blonde british girl that is simply breathtaking vision wise. however, it is obvious that she loves the ladies. She has a tendancy to roam away towards young girls whom are not spending a dime. The owner was the bartender tonight but not very good as he was paying attention to the same female the british girl was hot to trot on tonight. Rumour has it that the brit and the owner are married though they deny it. Thay say Lady from stardust will be there soon though I hear she is down in Mobile at Sonny's. So the funny thing was , got a dance from the brit she followed me back to the bar for a shot of tequila but she took off again and left the money I laid out for the dance I got and my two shots of tequila I just bought to share with her. Well , I thought about it all for a momment and then I drank both shots grabbed my money she left laying on the bar and left. It will be interesting to see her reaction when I chose to return .......if I chose to return. Basically this owner supposedly from Chicago is trying to recapture the Stardust or atleast someone has planted that bug in his ear/ Did I mention that yes Porscha is there but not tonight and her sweetie is the DJ known as Tasha. They Have closed club rio next door and this should help the tandas room. My drinks were good and the price was fair. and I got a free table dance for the time being "
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Can we hear the word "redneck" here?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion