tuscl

My Baby got a Pit Bull

My fav was excited because she got a puppy. When I asked her what kind, she said pit bull. I am not all that surprised by her answer. I've know several dancers who had pit pulls as pets.

Maybe it's part of that whole stripper attraction to bad boys?

8 comments

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    that, and these are damaged goods perhaps with a need for protection. I knew a dancer that had 5 pitbulls besides having a huge black guy as her boyfriend. I was impressed when he would come into the bar to pick her up at the end of her shift. I'd say, she got the entire package of protection with the bad boys and dogs combo.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Many strippers are poor, white trash whores, so why should it be surprising if they own white trash pets?
  • founder
    15 years ago
    pit bulls are very loyal. i have a pit-lab mix. great dog
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Pit bulls aren't really as aggressive as most people say.

I guess pit bulls are poor and misunderstood, just like strippers, so they are drawn to them.

That or Dougster could be completely correct.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Vince, that contradicts one of my long-standing impressions of dancers. Almost unifromly, if they have three dogs or more, there's no guy in the picture.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    OK, you'd have to know this one, she's a tough little one, but she definitely has some security issues living in the ghetto in Detroit with her boyfriend.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yes I know one with a pitbull and cat, and she calls them her "babies". She does not have kids yet.
  • jguy
    15 years ago
    I noticed the same thing about strippers often having pitbulls. That being said, pitbulls get a bad reputation because of thier owners. There are many pitbulls out there that are very friendly. Some people shouldn't own pets. If one of this people get a pitbull you are asking for trouble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion