tuscl

hints or just stories

LeeH
Georgia
A couple of caveats:

1) This is Atlanta we're talking about, where it's pretty damn hard to get any extras.
2) I am, admittedly, fairly easy to talk to. I have had a fave, on more than one occasion, know that I was tapped out, and still hang with me, when I know she could be off making more money.

So, anyway, I've had two faves tell me about experiences with other customers, both of whom were wanting pretty significant extras, both of which were denied. One guy was from out of town, so maybe he just didn't know the limitations in Atlanta. The other guy just disappeared and never came back to the club after he was denied (and he had been a regular and pretty exclusive to that dancer).

So, I'm wondering. Were they just shooting the breeze, or were they hinting at extras (maybe, of less significance) that *would*/*might* be available? Any thoughts?

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    The out of towner was probably just out trying his luck. Can't blame a guy for trying.

The local guy was a PL. This is a pretty normal strip club love tragedy. Guy falls for the girl and thinks he is special and different than the rest of the customers. He frequents the place and spends thousands there. He ends up getting nothing but blue balls and feels embarrassed about getting flat out rejected and decides to take his business elsewhere. The dancer probably did a good job leading him on and getting him to spend more and more money.
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    Whenever I've had a dancer tell me about other customers trying to get extras or push boundaries and in the story the dancer wouldn't do it, I've always taken it to mean the exact OPPOSITE. In other words, she's telling me the story as a indirect way method of telling me she WON'T do extras. But if they're faves of yours then you should already have a good idea of what their limits are.
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    There was another discussion on here where a guy said a dancer told him about other dancers who gave BJs in the booths, and she said she would never do that, so he asked her what she would do and ended up with a hand job.

Of course, when I tried a modified version of that move recently, the girl just smirked and asked me which law enforcement agency I work for. But you could give it a shot. If a fave tells you she denied extras to a certain guy, you could always smile and ask her who she WOULD give extras to. If she takes it as a joke and moves on (highly likely) at least you'll know she wasn't offering, but on the off chance that she is offering extras that might be the way to lead into it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    FS at strip clubs in ATL is available but it will cost you.You have to go to VIP.This can range from $35-50 to the house, bouncer tips, waitress tips and then you have to pay the stripper. $100-300. Maybe more at the upscale clubs.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the input, guys.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    don't know why ATL gets reputation as a dud for extras and air dances. i have had no trouble getting hands on attention . been offered FS in the clubs but turned it down. i'm just an average guy willing to spend a little $$
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion