tuscl

Nickelback Dubbed Band Of Decade By Billboard

Billboard magazine has confirmed what small town strippers have known for five years: Nickelback are awesome. So awesome, in fact, that Billboard has declared them the band of the decade.

Nickelback sold more records than any other band from 2000 to 2009 (yes, indie kids, even more than Radiohead), according to Billboard. They've sold more than 30 million albums worldwide and released four albums over the decade.

Eminem is Billboard's top artist of the decade, having outsold everyone else from 2000 to 2009. Meanwhile, NSync's No Strings Attached (yeah, you forgot it existed, didn't you?) was the top selling album of the decade.

Nickelback were recently voted the worst band in the world by the readers of Word magazine. They picked up a whopping 20 per cent of the overall vote.

By the way, here's yet another reason to loathe Sept. 11, 2001: It was the date Nickelback's Silver Side Up, which launched them to stardom with the nearly ubiquitous "How You Remind Me," was released.

http://www.chartattack.com/news/77733/bi…

My favorite nickelback strip club song is probably "next contestant" do you guys recommend any other nickelback strip club songs?

14 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    For a while, "Next Contestant" was the ringtone that rang when my son called. It was after he broke up with his long time girlfriend. For a few months, he was going through them at the rate of one or two a week. I thought it was funny as hell, but he was not amused. :)
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    I hear "Next Contestant" alot at clubs. It's a good song.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Nickelback? What the fuck? Not even music. Biggest homos of the decade, maybe.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    My ATF refers to Nickelback as "stripper rock". One of the best concerts I ever went to, and certainly the best after party, was when I saw Nickelback. Actually, the party was better than the concert. The girls I was with should have been strippers.

Two other Nickelback songs I hear frequently at strip clubs are "Something in Your Mouth" and "Rockstar".

• steve229
    15 years ago
    "Something in Your Mouth" is a stripper rock classic:

You're ripping up the dance floor honey
    You shake your ass around for everyone
    I love the way you dance with anybody
    And tease them all by sucking on your thumb
    You're so much cooler when you never pull it out
    'Cause you look so much cuter with something in your mouth
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    What the fuck does this have to do with strip clubs?
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    well, mitciv, it's pretty obvious to most of us, seeing as we often hear Nickelback songs in the strip clubs.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Why am I not surprised to see Dougster come up with that pithy comment?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Never heard of them. Must be a generation gap. If I was a strip club DJ and played what I like, I would probably get run out of town.Raul Di Blasio is my favorite. Any body ever heard of him? He made 7 or so albums.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Nickelback can change a downer mood in a club instantly.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc,

Heard of them, forgot them. They are that good!
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Nickelback is awful, true. But I don't normally expect 19 year old strippers to have the best musical taste.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Why am I not surprised to see Dougster come up with that pithy comment?"

Because he's just a troll with a one hit wonder line of "thought" when it comes to this forum...lol...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay: How can I be a troll? You said a year ago that I was and if you just ignored me I would get bored, as trolls do, and go away. Yet, I'm still here. It rather seems that you are the one who got bored not getting any attention here recently. Your posts have shriveled to almost nothing. Guess you were troll who who is died out due to the fact that no one is feeding you.

MISTERGAY LOSES AGAIN!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion