tuscl

"Jennifer's Body"on DVD

Just watched the Megan Fox horror-comedy on DVD. Surprisingly good. Of course, I'm a sucker for hot girls in cheerleader outfits, hot girls making out, and hot girls having a chick fight. Check it out if you haven't seen it yet.

I hardly ever go to movies in the theater anymore, just wait for them to come out on DVD and watch on the big screen TV at home. (Did go see the new Sherlock Holmes movie with the family on Christmas, think it was the first time since last Christmas.) How about you?

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I saw Avatar in 3-D. Not as good as I thought it would be.

I am trying to download Jennifer's Body right now. If it fails, I will try to rent it at the dvd kiosk machine next time I am at the grocery store.

Is there nudity in the movie?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Brief scene of Fox swimming nude. I think I heard something about some scenes being edited out for rating purposes. Hey, I better check the DVD for deleted scenes!
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    If it's the same scene that was posted all over the inter-tubes a couple of months ago, she's wearing pasties.
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    No nudity. Written by an ex-stripper. Nuff said.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I like hot gals in CL outfits. A lot of them like to fuck too. May want to check out your movie. When a stripper tells me she was a CL, I get an extra thrill getting to feel her. Its much better to fuck one though.

My ATF was a CL in HS. She definitely has the personality and loves to fuck. She loves modeling bikinis for me at our sessions.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Is there nudity in the movie?"

Nope.

"Brief scene of Fox swimming nude."

She wasn't really nude though...she had on flesh covered pasties & the like while swimming.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion