tuscl

The Lido Room - Exclusive Private Lap Dance Parties

Wednesday, March 31, 2010 8:33 PM
<i><span style="font-size: medium;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">The Lido Room raises the standard for men's entertainment in New York City. <br /> Our lap dance events are the perfect combination of private party and traditional gentlemen's club. <br /> We provide our guests with the highest level of customer service in a friendly comfortable environment. At our parties you can relax and enjoy the fantasy. Instead of the usual sterile strip club with its loud music, intimidating surroundings, and non-stop requests for dances, we offer a more laid back and intimate atmosphere. <br /> Spend some quality time with our beautiful ladies before and after they give you the best lap dances around.<br /> Visit us today </span></span></i><a href="[view link] /> <br type="_moz" />

7 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Price= $$$$$ most likely.<br /> <br /> I'm told there's a moderate priced hotel with a pole dance room in north houston.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I wonder how updated the &quot;some of our ladies&quot; pages is. &nbsp;I would be interested in getting a dance from Pearl
  • PlatinumNYC
    9 years ago
    I have been going to the Lido Room private lap dance parties since 2009 when they were in the basement in a Moroccan restaurant in Hell's Kitchen. At the time, it was very simple and unpretentious. There was a small bar, a dozen or so girls, and some old but comfortable sofas, and some light curtain dividers. The girls were not knock-outs, but they were friendly and intimate. It was a nice change of pace from the more traditional gentlemen's clubs. In the fall of 2014, they took a big step forward and moved to a new location in Greenwich Village which was beautifully decorated with plush red carpets and sofas. The new location had a great vibe and the party started to attract a lot of hot girls who wanted to be there, and then they started to invite their girl friends, and then more customers started to come. Then, the Greenwich Village location soon became too crowded and you had to wait to get a sofa for a lap dance. Having outgrown the Greenwich Village location, the Lido Room relocated to a Midtown location that was literally three times the size of the Village spot. This new Midtown location is just off the hook with a long bar, and a huge semi-private lap dance area with so many sofas that you never have to wait for a lap dance. The girls really like working here and it seems like every week I come back, that there are more and more hot girls. The Lido Room is the new hot spot in Manhattan.
  • JimR38
    9 years ago
    I have also been to the recent Lido Room parties at Greenwich Village and the Midtown nightclub and liked these venues. Lido now has a new location which is across the street from Rockefeller Center which is even better. The new venue is larger than the Greenwich Village location, but is not as large as the Midtown nightclub location. However, the Rockefeller Center location is my favorite, because of the convenience to my Fifth Avenue office in the 50's, and because it is well appointed and very classy. It is the kind of venue that I can feel comfortable inviting friends, co-workers and my wealthiest clients. What has impressed me the most with Lido is the quality of the dancers. It seems that each time I go there, that the quality gets better and I meet more model quality ladies. In fact, a lot of these dancers are professional models who are just working 1 or 2 nights a week to make some extra money. On top of this, they are not stuck up, but rather they are friendly and upbeat.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    Shill
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    ..and Pay for the GD advertising . Thus bullshit fools no one here...
  • Lost_In_Space
    9 years ago
    GACAclub your reviews are from Georgia and South Carolina. I am a New Yorker and I am not commenting on your Southern Clubs that I have not been to. I am a New Yorker and i am interested in hearing about our New York City clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion