tuscl

End of year awards ?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 5:47 PM
Based on critearia of your choice.... 1. Best club in your state? 2. Best club in any other state? 3. Best new club? 4. Most improved club 2009? 5. Best club for high mileage/extras? 6. Club with the best looking girls?

8 comments

• earlyriser60609
    15 years ago
    Here goes: 1. Ritz in Houston - very decent looking women but a bit pricey 2 Pink Pony in Atlanta - very decent looking women and PLENTY of them(of course nothing compares to Adelitas or Hong Kong) 3. No comment on best new club... 4. Moulin Rouge Cabaret - hole in the wall with some decent talent recently 5. We have to talk privately 6. Hands down - Cheetah in Atlanta Thanks for the questions...Happy New Year!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    The top 100 list has most of the widely supported clubs. I would put an end of year memorium for a club in NJ that closed after a many year legal battle with the twp. Cheeks in Pemberton was bar-none the best/most consistent mileage club in the NJ area I have ever experienced. It was sad to see it die on Sept 1st by a court order.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I probably should not be answering this question. I have only been to 2 clubs during this last year.The Goldrush Showbar in Atlanta is my favorite ATL club But I only go there when I need a strip club fix and do not have time to visit my favorite club. My favorite club, of course, is the Columbia Platinum Plus. Even on my worst visits there, they have been better than any other club I have been to in the last 8 years. Since it's sister club in Memphis got shut down.I would say that it has improved during the last year. In that my mileage continued to increase while still keeping my dance price steady at 2 for $20. Add to it that I have a dozen TUSCLer buddies driving hundreds of miles to join me there. It stays in the top 10 because it delivers. I will be planning another convention for this coming spring.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I might be able to answer these questions AFTER I have made thorough visits to the Dayton clubs. I have visited ohio clubs in most of the cities except for Dayton. According to tuscl top 100 the best SCs in my state are Cheeks (dayton), Living Room (dayton), Christie's (Cleveland), and Club X (Columbus). The most improved club would be Cheeks that appeared on spot 8 on tuscl coming out of nowhere. I don't know of any new clubs in Columbus. I know Lollipop's opened up in the building where Gold Fox shut down but they closed down just 1 month after they opened. They claim to reopen when they get their liquor license but who knows when that will happen, if ever. Also Dockside Dolls is suppose to reopen under a new management/name but there are weeds growing all around it so I doubt it will happen soon. One club in Columbus got shut down/burned down about 4 years ago and then it reopened as a starbucks.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    there is no "best" club in Ohio. There are many, many average clubs.
  • MajorBoobage
    15 years ago
    The best club in my state is not in my state. I live in Chicago, and my favorite place to go in this area is Industrial Strip in Hammond, Ind. If I had to pick something on the Illinois side, I would say All-Stars in Northbrook has been pretty decent of late. Of course, the best club in my state is probably in the East St. Louis area, but I haven't been down that way in years. From what I read on TUSCL, it's a lot easier to find extras down there than up here. Maybe it's just me (recently a stripper thought I was a cop), but I don't find much of that going on in the Chicago area. As an experiment, I should maybe visit some of the Houston/Atlanta/Tampa folks on here (let's say, oh, maybe in the middle of January) and see how I fare in those areas.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    1. kahoot's is best in Ohio that I have been to 3. Dreamgirls is the only new club, which is not really new but it just has new management and used to be called Sirens. There are more clubs that have been shut down than opened. 4. Club X is the most improved club in my opinion. 5. Club X has the best lap dance mileage for the gentlemen's clubs in columbus. 6. kahoot's has the best looking girls (this is based off my knowledge and opinion)
  • Harderlap
    15 years ago
    1. Best club in your state? TD's North in Albuquerue is he best, but it is not perfect 2. Best club in any other state? Foxy in El Paso Texas 3. Best new club? Haven't been to any new ones 4. Most improved club 2009? All Fours in Albuquerque, but still not great. 5. Best club for high mileage/extras? Tie between Foxy and Cabaeret in El Paso 6. Club with the best looking girls? TD's North in Albuquerue, but I don't get out much.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion