tuscl

LIMITS ON EXTRAS

10inches
Florida
just wondering how far you would go with dancer in VIP. my ATF allows titty sucking, finger in the kitty, HJ and covered BJ, but not FS. she recently offered to let me eat her pussy, but i'm a little hesistant due to possible STD's. she appears to be clean and disease free. how much of a chance am i taking if i do tonge her puss and suck on her clit?

20 comments

• casualguy
    15 years ago
    I guess it's as safe as all the other guys that were there before you.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I quit the mutual DATY thing a while back due to fears of bringing an STD home. I sure do miss it, tho.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    I like eating pussy, but I'll only do that if I'm in an exclusive relationship with a girl. I wouldn't do that with a stripper and I don't do it with one night stands or even after the first few dates.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm pussy
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    You got that right PAS. Like a fine wine.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Like a fine 'white' wine. Most white wines are made to enjoy while they are young and fresh!
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Cut the tip off a rubber, unroll it and slice through it the long way. Use it as a dental dam. Some girls I've met like the lubed ones better. With the slick side on their side, obviously. :)
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Dental dam ... ick. Sorry, not my thing.

My take? If you're going for "extras" service, you're inherently going where other men have gone before. But it's the same story either with a civilian or with a professional. And frankly, professionals are probably more careful about their hygiene than civilians are.

Anecdotal evidence: I've been tested, pretty regularly, so I know that the following is likely to be true: I've probably fucked over 300 prostitutes in my life, and around 20 girlfriend/dates who weren't professionals. I've only ever received one condition from this iintimate contact, and it was from one of the girlfriends, not from one of the prostitutes. HPV ... not a biggie ... and not a professional's gift.

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    My opinion - the joy of sucking pussy (DATY) is worth the risk of STD. I have been told that the mouth harbors many germs (bad bacteria) as well as a host of good bacteria. Further that unless you have a tongue piercing or a cut inside your mouth the risk of catching a disease from pussy-to-mouth is neglible. ANYBODY HAVE EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't share the enthusiasm for DATY. It does not stimulate me. I could do it all day long and my dick wouldn't get hard. I do it as a part of fore play. To stimulate my partner into intercourse. Or to get her to reciprocate with head. I have only gone down on 3 strippers in my life. They were part of a GFE. Currently there is only one stripper on my list of favorites that I am willing to go down on.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Honestly, I wouldn't eat the pussy of a stripper who was giving extras. Who knows how many dicks were in that pussy, and whether she's safety conscious on and off the job.

Now, if I was dating a stripper who didn't do extras? I'd be up to my uvula in that stuff.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I usually don't do DATY, mostly because I'm paying and trying to accomplish my mission in the time alloted.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    B4 you taste that delicious triangle you should do this. Take out a q-tip and take a swab of her delicious looking pussy. You should also bring a petri dish and a black light, you get the rest....
  • mrlover2010
    15 years ago
    I want to play it safe, I don't want BBBJ nor going down on them. I don't want to make out or kiss them on the lips either. I'm too scared to get something extra while getting extras. But should I also stop making out with random chicks at the clubs, too ??? What are some risks from making out ?
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Before we can discuss the risks of making out we need to agree on a definition of making out.

My lack of caution regarding unprotected DATY is partly related to my age - I have already exceeded life expectancy. Don't have sex with spouse anymore, so nomatter what I catch, I ain't gonna pass it on to her. Well of course we still kiss but not of that icky wet sloppy stuff we did in our 20s 30s 40s 50s and 60s. Now it's more like kissing my sister. you get the idea. i certainly respect the opinions of those who I consider overly cautious. We all gotta do what feels right, and good. To me pussy juice is GOOD. The taste reminds me a little of dill piciles. Hell I could such on a dill pickle for about one percent the cost and zero STD risk. So I guess it ain't the taste that draws my lips into the labia.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Good to hear so many people think with their minds up top when it comes to STDs. When I am getting extras I sometimes think with Mr Happy and forget the risk of STDs.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    > Book Guy: "Dental dam ... ick. Sorry, not my thing."

"Itchy, burning penis, blindness, death ... ick. Sorry, not my thing."

I don't begrudge you your opinion, and I'm certainly not in that crowd that would force you to use protection even when you judge it's not needed, but the consequences are, for me, just too dire for me to be put off by a simple thing like "less than perfect."

arbeeguy: I posted an article about some of the risks associated with various practices. Taken from CDC and other such organizations, not wikipedia. :) Don't know what the time frame is on posting them, though.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    It's all a roll of the dice. As you get older you know your time is fading, so what the hell. By the time the disease gets you, your time will be up anyway.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    If she has HSV-1 on her pussy there is a minor chance you could get it on your mouth. As for the bacteria STDs, maybe transmissible but easily treatable with antibiotics.
  • how
    15 years ago
    OP: "just wondering how far you would go with dancer..."

Answer: All the way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion