tuscl

age / "used to dance"

LeeH
Georgia
My ATF is 38. Actually, that's kinda how she became my ATF. This was in a no-touch club and it was a bit slow. The DJ was cajoling the looky-loo's to start tipping -- something like "can't see anything if you don't tip" -- and some jerk made a snide comment (plenty loud enough for the dancer to hear) about "nothing we wanna see" and something about her age (she's gorgeous, but it's obvious she's not 21).

This p*ssed me off. Seeing as how the afore-mentioned jerk was bigger than me, I decided not to confront him. So I went up to the tip rail and started tipping her like crazy. Thus began our "relationship".

Anyway, being a somewhat old fart myself, I find myself drawn to older dancers. I have two questions, one general and one specific:

1) General: Anyone wanna chime in with other thoughts, stories, etc, about older dancers?

2) Specific: One of the managers/bartenders at that same club is smoking hot, but clearly older. My suspicion is that she used to dance both because of her looks and the fact that dancer --> bartender/mgmt is not that uncommon a career path. Do you think she'd be insulted if I asked if she used to dance? I don't want to come across as sounding like I think she's too old now (b/c I don't by any stretch), but I also don't want to sound like some PL, either.

4 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Easy solution:

"Have you ever danced?"
    "Have you ever thought about being a dancer?"

Take the time element out of it. Some variation of the second was usually what I'd go with. Results vary. Cheaper drinks. Free drinks. Pointers on talent. Some surprisingly hot lappers. Whatever. Girls like compliments. Wouldn't worry about insulting her. Think about how much she gets hit on any given week. If you're anything but a total ass you'll be fine.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Good thoughts, wallanon. I'll try to (at most) be a partial ass. ;-)
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I always assume any older woman who is the waitress or bartender of a strip club used to dance in the club, although that's not necessarily true. But strip club bartender/waitress doesn't seem like a job for an older woman who never worked in one.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I do not know too many dancer to bartender changes. The money made in dancer is too high to think about going back to bartending. One main reasons bartenders turn down that extra cash is because they have a husband/bf who doesn't want them stripping or they have too much pride to take off their clothes.
    My answers:
    1. Older dancers tend to use more SS than younger dancers because they know they can't sell LDs based off their looks alone. Be careful and don't fall for their SS. On the other hand, some are more willing to provide extras because they know they can't sell LDs based off their looks alone. Usually it is using the SS instead of the extras but not always.
    2. She probably has been asked this before and will not be offended. She might even be flattered you took an interest in her. I have found that strip club employees rarely are offended unless you give a direct insult.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion