tuscl

Any Portland, OR clubs that actually have milage?

Saturday, December 19, 2009 10:41 AM
From reading the reviews and personal experience it seems like the no touching rules are pretty strictly enforced. Do you know of any clubs that skirt around these? Not being able to grab on was killing me.

4 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    At some point I stumbled across some reviews for a Queen of Hearts club in Portland, which sounded like a functioning brothel. Never been to it, and don't know whether or not it still exists. You may want to motor south to some of the main clubs in Salem (by the freeway.) I went south down the main road through town (not the freeway) and stumbled upon some rinky-dink strip club too obscure to be even listed on TUSCL. It seemed to be 4 mobile home trailers put together. Nice staff, but their main stage was on the floor of a double-wide. I consumed one drink and left.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    man I feel for you...that is the way most clubs are like in Columbus, OH. I think it depends more on the dancer than club. Talk to the dancer before the dance to get an idea of her limits. Don't fall for the quick "wanna dance?" line.
  • kumquatelvis
    15 years ago
    Problem is that her limits are capped by the management. I had one girl tell me that if we were in her usual club in Canada I'd be having a lot more fun, but she just couldn't get away with it here.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    From my experience in Portland, and reading the reviews regularly ever since, I think kumquatelvis has nailed it. High Mileage just ain't gonna happen in Portland (unless you stumble on one of those rare out-of-control girls that is on the verge of being fired or arrested.) The club in Tualatin consistently gives out more goodies than any in Portland. Except during rush hour it is about a 30 minute drive to Tualatin.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion