tuscl

Hey, Mom, I"m a Strippper!

Asked a dancer if she had a good Thanksgiving. She said it was great, since she finally told her Mom that she was a stripper, and she was really relieved to have it out in the open.

So, of the dancers you've come to know well, did their families know they were strippers?

7 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I wonder what her mother did for a living? If she was a single mother herself she might have turned to SCs as a way to supplement income.

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    I can't think of any that did let their family know. I know my ATF doesn't have any family members to tell.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    One I knew said her father took her to a strip club when she turned 18 and told her she had to go to work for a living. Another I know has her mother living with her to babysit while she works. As a matter of fact the parent(s) of quite a few I know are aware of what their daughter does for a living. Others who are married have told me that their husbands know - of course that would be pretty hard to keep a secret.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One of my former favorites had her mom dance as well at the same club, which seems just plain weird, but I never saw mom dance. Mom didn't dance as much as daughter. I have known several who have had their parents serve as babysitter.
    15 years ago
    It seems like roughly a 50/50 split.

Those who haven't told their Mom often feel they can't, the Mom would be horrified or disown them. It's often stressful for them trying to keep it a secret.

One's that have informed their Moms have often told me they are very glad they did. Don't have to hide it and can chat about the good and bad times.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "So, of the dancers you've come to know well, did their families know they were strippers?"

LOL...one former ATF of mine in northern NY state had her dad drive her to & from work at the strip club, and she worked with two of her sisters in the same club. Talk about the family business...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    There is currently one mother/daughter duo at my favorite club. Mom is 36 and will give me 2 HOT 2 fers for $20. Daughter is 22. You do the math. Daughter is rather low mileage and last Thu wanted 2 for $30. I passed.They some times get into it over customers.

There is also a mother/step daughter duo. They are both in their 20's.So mom must be married to an older man. But she told me last month that they were getting divorced so she would lose step daughter status.

Over the years, I have known several sister acts. Even did a 3 some with 2 of them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion