tuscl

Sitting at the tip rail, short and long songs

mr_33
Florida
Friday, December 18, 2009 9:46 PM
Another law of strip clubs: If there are two girls dancing on stage, and one interests you and the other does not, if you sit down, the one that does not interest you will come over. OK, it's my fault for not making better eye contact, but upon walking into a club the other night, one of the girls on stage was exactly "my type". So I immediately sat down (no need to scope out who else was working). So to be nice/polite I do the usual $1 tipping, while trying to casually make eye contact with the other girl. Eventually the wrong girl is still in my face asking about LDs when she gets off. I have to tell her no thanks and she finally backs away. At this point the stage set is over so I leave the tip rail and have to try the old cut her off as she makes her way back to the dressing room trick. It worked. As we're waiting for the next song, "I told her I was trying to get her attention on stage" and she replied "I thought you were the other girl's customer". All is well that ends well, but it was an interesting exchange. And in the course of 12 straight LDs (you see I really liked her type), one of the most well known SC laws was broken: When getting a LD, songs are really short. When not getting a LD, songs are really long. Well, I had the longest song ever in my life. It went on and on and on. Even the dancer asked if this song ever ends. The DJ made up for it by following it with two short songs that in total were probably shorter than long one, so I suppose it all balances in the end.

6 comments

• deogol
    15 years ago
    If you were giving the other girl money, you were her customer. And men complain about women giving mixed signals. :)
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    I had a fav who would ask me to tip her (and only her) when she was up on stage for a finale with all the other girls... I think it was an ego thing, but also "marking" her territory!
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    It's funny...sometimes if you spend more that 5 minutes with a dancer, every other dancer in the club figures you're HER customer.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    I have one fave who gets the DJ to play long songs when she takes me in the private area.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I do not let a dancer claim me, well except my favorite. I have told her to interupt me if I am with any other dancer, whenever she wants. And I have told the other dancers that she has permission. My fav tells me it is not right for her to do it, but she will just kinda walk over and whoever I am with knows it is time to go.
  • ATTENTION ATTENTION THIS JUST IN......THEY DON'T REALLY LIKE YOU. THEY ONLY WANT YOUR MONEY
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion