tuscl

Strip club activities, who knows about them.

snowtime
Georgia
Just curious who you tell about your strip club activities and how much detail do you reveal? Do your family members, close friends, or co-workrs know about your strip club activities. If so, how much do you reveal. It obviously would be affected by marital status and job sensitivity.
In my case, I am single and self-employed so I willingly discuss my strip club visits with any of my close friends who I don't think would be offended or upset by it. Some (including one female) are anxious to hear the details of my most recent visit and will often ask me about it. Others know of my habbit but I don't reveal a lot of details to them.

19 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I share with any close friends who are not involved in my work. I know some people from Columbus, OH who travel to Dayton, OH for their clubbing because of higher mileage and also the comfort knowing they will have a less likely chance of running into people they know.

This also brings up the question of what would you do if you did happen to see someone you know in a SC that you did not want to know about your SC. I would just briefly chat and claim I came here to escape for a while. I would likely not disclose any illegal activity.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    The only one I tell is my wife. Sometimes she wants all the details, sometime not.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    you guys that are loners are losers. I share info with snowtime, JGb133,the Dirk 144, badcat 988,magicrat rob0411, shekitout. pop,USCue13, StripShopper. minnow.TimboATL, TUSCL_Brother and of course gridget I may have left out a name or two.We share info by PM's/emails. We know what the fuck is happening at our favorite club.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    my best pal knows generally about my club activities and what i do with my atf. there really is no need for anyone else to know...
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Most of my immediate coworkers know, since we occasionally go together as a group. One or two close friends also know.

No need for anyone else to know.
    What happens in the club, stays in the club.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Assume what you tell will be repeated. You tell a buddy who tells his wife to show that he's not the low life you are. She repeats it. The word hits your church. Now what?
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    It has spread a little further than I would like. My brother in law who encouraged me to go in the first place. Now it is my brother, two sisters, nephew and manager in the office. I know, sisters?? Brother in law told her as he went with me a few times, but she never talks about it to me. My brother goes regularly with his friends. The other sister could care less...she just tells me not to fall in love with any of them, otherwise, do whatever makes me feel good, life is too short...lol. Gotta love my family. Office manager guessed it as I was always leaving the office early, he just laughs.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I share this with a fellow Strip Clubber I have known for a number of years. As a matter of fact I have gone over to his place and done girls there.

Otherwise I keep it to myself. My wife becomes very upset at the mention of anything involving SC's. Once she caught me when I snuck out to a club late at nite by getting in car, letting it coast down driveway without engine running, and then turning ignition when in street so nut to wake her. She was waiting for me when I came back at 2am.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ss1,

You state, "...travel to Dayton, OH for their clubbing because of higher mileage...". Dayton sure must have changed sine my days there. Last time I was up that way was in September 2001. Remember, I compare mileage to South Florida.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I generally keep things to myself. On the other hand, I have two coworkers who used to be dancers, and I will tell them about stuff that happened, especially the younger, cuter one, which may be a function of me always working around her. I do tell friends and some of the other coworkers (and at times, it's hard to tell the difference) I go, but not much detail beyond that. I have gone in the past with people from work, but none of those people still work with me.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I tell my wife. Nobody else. "Three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

I might share with my brother, since he's just about the same as me in this regard.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My ex wife knows (6 years.)She caused it. My son knows. We closed the Memphis Platinum Plus 3 nights in a row.My daughter knows but does not know the whole truth. Although she does not totally approve, she helps me by supplying May Kay gifts for the girls. I am retired now but there were about 6 co workers that knew. None of my other friends know.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I guess it would depend on the "activity". Family knows I've gone as they have also been with me. Many friends know as well as former co-workers.

What none know is all the "activities" that have gone on when I am there without them.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    My closest friends know that I'm a clubber. And my closest buddies who enjoy this as much as I do know how much fun I have and I share freely with them as I do here as appropriate. But beyond that, I don't talk about this hobby and how much I participate in it.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    As a single guy I have never been shy about telling folks that I enjoy adult entertainment. However, I have to admit, that the rather tame (compared to what others on this board have related) nature of my adventures has not required me to leave out explicit details, since there haven't been that many :-( However, since I have a new, higher profile job in a very small town, I no longer frequent places close to my work where I might bump into folks that I know. My strip club activities over the past 20 years are even celebrated in a song "Darby wants some more" (sung to the tune of "Brennan on the Moor")that is regularly shared with people of all ages and backgrounds around campfires at various social events. I also took several girlfriends (now former girlfriends but still buddies) to SC's with me.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    DoctorDarby,
    I tried to download "Darby wants some more" from iTunes, but got no matches. Can you PM an mp3?

As to who knows, my wife does, but regards it as a harmless "guy thing" (I DON'T share details with her) and will occasionally even suggest a visit when I look particularly stressed out - hey, that's a pretty good wife, right?

Otherwise, no one else knows (I hope). TUSCL is my outlet for sharing my experiences.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I don't discuss my SC activities with anyone. I am a loner in the sense that I don't go to strip clubs with my pals. I do chat briefly with a couple of other regulars ITC, and sometimes we give each other tips about new dancers.

The lap dance clubs in my area don't serve booze, they serve cups of juice and naked girls. Most guys don't go there to pay $20 bucks to get in the door and knock back a few Dasani's. They go there to get lap dances with semi-naked women. I do see groups of guys come into the club now and then, but I think they are attending the ACE Hardware convention. They don't tip very well at the stage, and they have to chide the un-married guy into getting a lap dance. Hope he don't get a wet spot on those tan pants.

I have never met another TUSCL member at a club. One girl thinks she has done dances for another guy who is a member of such a site.

In golf, what is the penalty for playing a hole other than the one you are expected to be playing?
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I usually go alone unless I'm hooking up with someone at PP Columbia. I have a few online buddies that we share experiences with, some I've met, some I haven't. I have met up with Shadowcat several times and a few other tusclers when he's there. It's always fun but everyone does their own thing as everybody has different tastes in the type experience they like in a club.

At my old dive club, which unfortunately has shut down, I had gotten to know some of the other regulars so we would sit and chat some. Plus all the girls knew me there as it was a very small club with maybe 5-6 dancers at most on the day shift. It was a "Cheers" type feeling when I went in there..hope they open back up.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    I always tell my brother and my best friend. I somewhat enjoy telling my friend about his fave who he hasn't seen in a long time, especially when she asks when he is coming in. His wife won't let him out.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion