tuscl

$64,000 question

10inches
Florida
what would you do if dancer giving you lap dance had the ole skanky twat smell?
1--let her finish, then hope she moves on quickly
2--stop her dance and tell her about the problem
3--tell floor mgr but ask him to wait until you've gone b4 mentioning it to the girl

17 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have had this happen to me and I just picked choice 1. Just hold your breath and wait for it to be over. It was at kahoot's and the songs are clipped there anyways so I did not have to put up with it for long. This is another important reason to test drive the dancer before doing the 30 minute long champagne room with her.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The last time this happened to me. at my favorite club. I just tossed down the agreed price and walked out.Why stay for a terrible dance? There are other fish in the sea. Is $20 worth it?
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    i've had this happen to me over a specific girl. She was hot and good looking, but she had an odor that smelled for a dancer. I could tolerate, for i had to cuz i agreed on doing the dance beforehand. shadowcat, i don't know how you can do a dance with someone, and then walk away without paying for it. that's just rude. I say that cuz it comes outta her pocket if you don't pay.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    jamie1, read it again. I paid.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Usually, I just go with option number 1. It's the path of least resistance.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I can't recall it happening to me. As close as it has come was in Boy's Town in Mexico. I did, however, choose door # 1 and just gave her the cash and walk.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    4- try to be more observant at bar stool for foul odors
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    When do I get my $64,000? LOL
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've had this happen before, & went with #2. But it's much easier for another woman to tell a dancer something like that.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw,

Enlighten us. Just how did you tell her? Might work for us as well.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Instead of cutting the dance short, I let her finish it but stopped her before she started another one. The dialogue went something like this:

Me: Thanx for the dance.

Her: Anytime, baby!

Me: Hmmmm....Can I ask you something? Do you have a yeast infection? I'm asking because something is not quite...ya know...right down there.

Her: (frowning) I don't think so....Why?

Me: There is a slight odor (it was WAY more than slight, but I was trying to be nice). It's not that bad! But maybe you should have it checked out anyways, just in case. (Lying) I get them all the time - it's no big deal!

Her: I'm so sorry! I'm so embarrassed!

Me: Don't be silly - it happens sometimes! (throw in here all kinds of compliments to make her feel better)

Her: (sad smile)

And that was that. Never saw her again.
    Don't know if you guys would feel comfortable with a conversation like that or not. Don't try this at home, kids!
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Great gal at the club always has a smell. I just let her finish and move on. Thinking it was just a fluke, i got another dance from her a different day...same smell. I have told my favorite about her thinking maybe she would talk to her. If not for the smell, she would be great. Fun personality, great moves, but...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw,

I guess passing ourselves off with a yeast infection would be difficult, although, knowing the IQ of many dancers, they might believe it. That said, I think we all have different odors associated with ourselves. I guess it is possible that some have odors that are quite normal for them, yet offensive to the rest of us.

If that is the case, # 1 becomes the only option.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have one semi fav that has a large tattoo on her left tit. She is no longer proud of it. She spends a long time in the dressing room applying cover up. But it smells bad and tastes worse.Last month she did not try to cover it up.I enjoyed 4 hours with her. I prefer the tattoo.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Stop going to that club. Tell the manager, maybe in a typewritten note so he can post it in the dressing room without your name on it.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If a dancer has a bad smell, I can usually smell her within a few feet just approaching her. If the smell is only noticeable when your nose is within a few inches of her twat, I can tolerate that for a few seconds and try to get out of that position if the dancer doesn't try to keep my head there. If I was more familar with the smells of products that females use, I could tell some dancers what products they were using in their private area. Usually though, dancers drown out that smell with other smells. I like the smells that smell like vanilla and other food items. The smoke in some clubs will deaden my sense of smell a little bit and the smoke stinks by itself. I don't usually like being in crowds because I can smell lots of people all around even if they don't think they have any body odor.

Every once in a while, I smell a dancer within 5 feet of approaching the stage and realize why she isn't getting many tips. I go ahead and give her a dollar and get away. I don't know if those occasions are just bad overall body odor or if she may have had a yeast infection. I stumbled upon an interesting youtube video recently where the girl was talking about yeast infections and said it does affect men and women and it affects your whole body not just in certain areas. She had natural remedies. I was glad I listened to the video. Her sexy voice got me interested in listening in the first place.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Once a fav put her ass in my face doing an inverted LD, and I caught a whiff of poo. I was tempted to say "clean up on aisle two!" but thought better of it. I like her and didn't want to embarrass her. Just then she turned her head around and may have noticed my crinkled up nose, because she changed positions quickly.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion