tuscl

Do you go to a strip club on your birthday.

mailmanbob
Florida
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 11:51 PM
Do you go and do you expect anything special cause it's your birthday?

12 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I have gone on birthday before, but I didn't go expecting anything more than usual.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I *usually* go on my birthday. My wife sometimes takes me. In fact, that was one my most memorable visits.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I did go 2 days before my birthday and the door girl had to go around telling everyone about it. I just wanted a low key visit but instead I became the center of attention that night (it was a slow night). I did not enjoy this unwanted attention but I was surprised that the door girl noticed.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    My family comes first. They can only celebrate on weekends.If it falls during the week, I always go.Last year I got 3 hilarious t-shirts from my ATF plus some free dances from her and others. I am looking for ward to my 68th on Jan 13. Bro and gridget are ready for it. How about a BIG cookie? Free drinks are also appreciated.
    15 years ago
    I've gone several times. Fun way to spend my birthday and treat myself. Don't normally promote it. Some faves do remember it (it's an easy to remember date).
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    When on business in LA on my BD I went to a SC. It was a great treat. No, I did not expect anything special nor express it was my BD. Just wanted a good time.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Since my b-day is a week before xmas, it often coincides with our office xmas party, which will usually result in a SC visit as our last stop of the night. If we wind up @ my fave place, several of the dancers know my b-day, so I will usually get a few special treats from them (woo hoo!)
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    I go there on my birthday, usually. I don't expect anything extra, just the normal visit. Most of the time, I don't even tell them it's my BD. The last birthday, although, i did. I told here when getting a lapper; she gave me a kiss on the lips, which is something I never got from a stripper before. I mean, I've gotten many kisses on the cheek, neck, etc. but never on the mouth. Actually, i didn't realize that happened til like the next day.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have gone twice on my birthday. But it's only that because its the week between Christmas and New Years and family events typically get in the way. Sometimes, they don't, though, and I was able to go twice. One of those was to my former favorite club, and nothing special happened, although I got a number of girls to come up and say hi. The other time, I went to my current favorite club, and that was the first time a dancer there gave me a HJTC.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    My birthday once fell on my normal time to visit. I didn't tell anyone it was my birthday. Strangely enough, it wasn't more than a week or two and a dancer asked when it was or how old I was. She said I could have gotten something for free but I didn't want even more attention.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    One sure way for them to do something is if you have friends along, because usually they tell someone it's your birthday and then they take you up on stage like it's a bachelor party.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I don't recall ever doing so. Doesn't mean I haven't, but if I did, it was coincidental.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion