tuscl

Go to a Dancer's Birthday Party?

A dancer invites you to her 21st birthday party (because you're her “favorite customer”) at a local stripper hang-out. Do you go?

Anyone have any similar experiences?

22 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Steve, gridget in not 21 anymore. Make it 32. But we never miss each birthdays. May 18, 2009. The convention. Her birthday. I brought a cake. Bro brought wine and cash.I brought perfume, Henry brought a T-shirt. And there were many other gifts. Bro and I took her and Gwen for breakfast the next day. Of course BRo and I had already taken her out for dinner on her birthday. Yes, there are friends in strip clubs.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    yes it happens alot more than you probably think.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    She probably wants you to come along and foot the bill. I went to a 24/7 waffle house at 3AM after the SC closed to meet a stripper and she brought along two of her friends. I footed the bill for 4 at waffle house and got no mileage out of it. She complained after we ate about being too tired and just wanting to go to bed. I went home with blue balls. She probably brought her friends along to cock block me.

Good luck though. I would probably go if it is your first time doing this kind of thing so you can learn for yourself. Maybe you'll have better luck than I did.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "Bro bought wine and cash"
    hahaha what a class act! He is awesome.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One last thing..
    If you are married and have a professional career you might want to be careful about meeting with strippers in public. Your wife might find out and it would not look good if clients or coworkers saw you with a 21 year old and her friends.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Maybe they will think you are cool and they should work with you..ha
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I say No.

Shadowcat is the exception, not the rule. He's also put in years and (I presume) thousands to create the relationships.

She has ulterior motives, or she's a whack-job... Neither sound like good options to me... Additionally, I'm one of the younger people on the board, and I would not enjoy a 21 year old's birthday party.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I will turn 68 on Jan13. I'll bet gridget will be there. Wanna bet? I love her and belive that she fells the same. Yeah I know PL. But this has beginning for too many years.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Steve, you're nvited to party with strippers, what's not to like about that? Sure you should go, if only to take the measure of her for future reference. At the least, you're at a bad party, at the most, you'll have fun. In between lies a lot of variables, many discussed above. But I would want to go to see how things turn out.

Samsung is very right though. You don't want to be the sole ATM for this party, or do you? Decide in advance how much you're willing to "invest." And don't worry about blue balls, consider this a scouting mission.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Oh forgot: ..."any similar experiences?

Yes and they were parties, just as they were billed, and just like anyone else might want to have in a go-out-and-get partied-up sense. No regrets.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I could only wish to go to something like this once. But only once.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    OTC Gal had a 25th in June. I smartly put in a appearance just as she got there. I gave her a gift (inexpensive and thoughtful) then quickly ducked out. I knew she was going to get drunk and stupid. I didn't care to see her that way.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    This is one of those case by case discussions. Alot of people know these strippers different ways (friends, OTC, purely customer, etc). Yes strippers like bringing the money man for the bill, but not all strippers do that, very case by case.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    OK, let's focus on the question. You were invited to a birthday party, should you go? Of course, you should go. And who's to say friends and family won't be there. So, obviously, you were important enough if you got invited. Buy her a gift, show up and say hey, you don't have to stay long, unless you want to. But, question is, is this a birthday party? Or are they just saying that. Cuz, if it isn't, you could be looking into something totally different.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I had a similiar experience to Dudester with my favorite a year ago. We had actually set up an otc, but when I arrived she was already drunk and stupid so the otc was a no go. I too had brought an inexpensive gift, which she seemed to appreciate. That was pretty much it for her birthday night, but made it up to me a couple weeks later.

At my age, I probably wouldn't go to a 21 year old's birthday party....31? maybe a different story.
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    You should go, but with reasonable expectations. Are you expecting a hook-up or just hanging out and having a good time? If it's the latter then you're probably good to go. But if it's the former then I don't think it's realistic UNLESS you've hooked up with her outside the club (without paying her for it) before. You should be able to figure out pretty quickly if you've been invited just to pay for everyone's fun.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Ok, on the question - should you go? I'd say again it's case by case and that different people know strippers different ways. Who wants to go to a party knowing you're only going there to foot the bill. It's case by case.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    well, the real question would be about who's gonna be there. A bunch of strippers?--not that there's anything wrong with that; or people actually celebrating her BD? There's a difference. If it's the first choice guys, be careful and watch out for your wallet.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I had a stripper invite me to her birthday party. Didn't make sense to me though. You pay whores for sex, what's this birthday shit? So I passed.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Did you plan on buying her birthday presents?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    When my ATF turned 21, we had our own party. It has always enjoyable to be with her outside the club environment.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Guys – thanks for all the responses. Lots to think about.

“I knew she was going to get drunk and stupid”

Ha, ha – that’s a given with this girl, too.

“And who's to say friends and family won't be there”

Yikes – hadn’t thought of that. Do I really want to meet her Mom? (“And how do you know my little darling? “Ah, I grope her on Friday nights.”)

“Did you plan on buying her birthday presents?”

Of course – that’s what PLs do, right?

So far I like Dudester’s approach. Get in and out smartly. The stripper hang-out is more of a neighborhood bar, think bottled beer and whiskey shots, so buying her and her friends a round or two is no big deal. Leave before things get out of hand.

(Unless, of course, her party involves a birthday spanking, then all bets are off.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion