tuscl

tis the season. Misotole...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Saturday, December 5, 2009 3:20 AM
Anybody tried this in a strip club? Do you hold it over her head or your dick? Mistletoe normal grows on oak trees. Next week on my way to my favorite club, I have to pass by GA Mistletoe State Park. I am thinking on stopping to pick up a sprig. Actually a whole branch. It is a tradition. I am up for every thing. Are They?

8 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have never tried it but it might get them to laugh. I think they are up for every thing as long as there is money (or maybe candy lol) involved for them.
  • God. How bad can it get
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc, Likely it is illegal to take something like that from a government park. I would love to see what would happen were you to get caught and tell the officer your reason for taking it. Keep us posted.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Get dougster to get it for you.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I know this is some what out off topic but in the season.If you have never watched national lampoons "Christmas Vacation" Buy it, rent it. Your kids kids can even watch this one. A classic.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    or download it!
  • pop
    15 years ago
    We watch Christmas Vacation every year.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    On a website called [view link] someone posted the following: "(517): Bring mistletoe to the strip club, and they feel obligated. they dont even charge you" Some comments to it included: "Kissing a stripper sounds as fun and healthy as licking the inside of a public garbage can, except the garbage can most likely won't give you herpes." " Why not put mistletoe over the stippers asscrack and toss that salad...her ass is probably cleaner than her mouth."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion