tuscl

Jesper Parnevik: Elin should have used driver on Tigger

Thursday, December 3, 2009 4:43 PM
Pro golfer and one-time matchmaker Jesper Parnevik isn't pleased with Tiger Woods following Woods' apology on Wednesday. Tiger's wife, Elin Nordegren, worked as a family nanny for Parnevik before he introduced her to Woods. On Wednesday, Parnevik told reporters, essentially, he was sorry for setting up their relationship and that Nordegren should be a little tougher on her husband. "I'm kind of filled with sorrow for Elin since me and my wife are at fault for hooking her up with him, and we probably thought he was a better guy than he is. "I would probably have to apologize to her and hope she uses a driver next time instead of a three-iron." It might be a good idea for Woods to keep his distance from Parnevik the next time he sees him on the fairway.

5 comments

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Gee, I hope I am Parnevik's caddy, I'll hand him the driver. LMAO
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I also heard Tiger is bribing his own wife with a hefty seven figure payment to stay with him. She might be able to get more if she divorced him though. Also I heard the mistress was bribed $1 million to cancel her press conference. The last time there was a major golf tournament in Dublin/Columbus the strip clubs were full of golfers. They were constantly going back to LD room. This was at kahoot's where lap dances are $30 each and usually only lap dances go on during the 2fer1 hourly uptime specials.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Tiger Woods is so rich that he owns lots of expensive cars. Now he has a hole in one. What's the difference between a golf ball and a Caddilac? Tiger can drive a golf ball 400 yards. What were Tiger Woods and his wife doing out at 2.30 in the morning? They went clubbing Tiger Woods crashed into a fire hydrant and a tree. He couldn’t decide between a wood and an iron. Tiger needs a new driver, his current shaft keeps getting him in trouble! It helps your game to keep your nine iron out of the bushes Crouching Tiger- Raging swede! Tiger's game has gone downhill ever since the traps got opened on several of his favorite holes. Tiger has a new sponsor: Motel 6 !! Who would hit four holes in one in one round without thinking? Tiger Would. Joke heard: What do baby seals and Tiger Woods have in common? Both are clubbed by Norwegians Why was Tiger out at night? He had a 2:30 Tree Time Phil Mickelson contacted Tiger's wife to pick up some tips on how to beat Tiger.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I'd likely enjoy hooking up with Tiger's clubber, Elin. I don't think she is Norwegian, however.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    I believe Elin was born in Sweden.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion