tuscl

What's the craziest private session you've had?

rogergreene
Massachusetts
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 1:48 PM
Have you ever had a dancer really go outside the box and surprise you in a private dance? For me, the best was when a girl let me cum on her face, but that only happened once. Probably won't happen again given the changes in Rhode Island. I've never gone for a two-girl BJ, but is that available anywhere? Sometimes when a club is about to close, I've noticed the girls seem to be more free with what they offer. What's the most memorable/hottest session you've had with a girl?

24 comments

• EDOG65
    15 years ago
    Full service in the hot tub room at Crazy Horse in Myrtle Beach.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I had a 2 girl bj at a local NJ area club that recently closed, some good stuff.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    One night at Players a few years ago, one of my favorites and I watched the Vice guys do their usual check of the dancers. It took longer than usual and by the time they left if was late and she was getting desperate. We went back to the VIP rooms and she really wanted to make some money so rather than the usual intense HJ she gave a very intense BBBJ and I gave her a good load to swallow.
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    One other time I was getting a HJ in a curtained booth, which wasn't too unusual. Right when I was getting close another dancer and customer pulled back the curtain because they thought it was empty. I was standing up with my back to the curtain and my girl was sitting on the bench in front of me. I turned quickly but she just kept pumping away. The couple at the curtain just stood there for some reason with their mouths open - maybe they were just surprised. I thnk I unintentionally gave them a better view by turning. Anyway, I was too close to stop and I figured to hell with it and just unloaded on her tits. It was one of the best HJ endings I ever had. She was stroking hard with one hand and squeezing my balls with the other. The couple behind me just broke out laughing and clapped a few times, then closed the curtain and went into the next booth. I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but that was pretty memorable. I could still hear them giggling when I passed by them on the way out.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "I've never gone for a two-girl BJ, but is that available anywhere?" Sure, you just have to ask for it. It's probably best to get two girls that don't skeve each other so much that you'd have to switch condoms in the middle of your BJ though.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    lets see.... BBintercourse with a pregnant stripper in Nashville (club closed) suprise BBBJ just outside city limits in Mobile (club closed) BBBJ from same dancer two afternoons in a row in Nashville (same club) Dancer requests to climb on and take a load inside in Ft Lauderdale
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    With the exception of the hot tub scene, I don't think that there has been anything mentioned, I haven't done. So I will go with the time Toni was riding me reverse cow girl without condom. My TUSCL buddy pop was right across from me. Not 4 feet away getting hot and heavy with Ashley. I asked him later, if he could see. He said I knew something was going on but I could not see it. I mention the dancers names because so many of my buddies knew them and they both have left the building. Moral is: It is easier to conceal a fuck than a blow job.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Numerous BBFS & BBBJ over the years, but there was only one BBBF. It was probably the hottest sex I have ever had. She was totally in to it; slow and deliberate at first, then wild animal by the end...ooooh, I gotta quit thinking about it!!
  • Electronman
    15 years ago
    My "dance" with a blond spinner in a Michigan club started off with CFS in the cowgirl position while he grasped and massaged her ass cheeks. She mentioned how good it felt as I spread her ass cheeks. After a few minutes, she reversed her position so that she was facing away from me. I've always enjoyed reverse cowgirl but this girl leaned down and placed her hands on the floor so that I have a great view of her ass. She then took my thumb and inserted it in her butt. As she pumped up and down on my cock, I could feel my cock sliding inside of her with my thumb or a couple of fingers that were inserted deeply in her butt. She asked me if I wanted to finish standing up so she hopped off, knelt on the couch, pulled me close behind her and inserted my cock, covered of course, in her ass. I didn't last very long. I saw her about two months later at the same club, she said I remember you, you fucked me in the butt, and kissed me on the cheek and headed back to a group of friends. I've had HJ, BBBJ, CFS in strip clubs but that was my first, and most memorable, anal experience in a strip club.
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    If BBBF also means anal, then that's two posters who report having done that with dancers. I've never heard of that before with a dancer. I don't know. To me, the last thing I want to do after leaving a club is to drive home with my dick stinking because I just pulled it out of some strange strippers ass. I mean, it would take a lot of hand sanitizer to freshen that up.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    dancer in ATL club turned her back to me , took my empty long neck beer bottle and inserted it in her pussy. she had me hold it while she slide up and down on the bottle and rubbed her clit. after she came, she said that she had been horny all day and just had to do something to get off. i told her she could have at least used my fingers!!!
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    This isn't my sort of thing, but I read on [view link] once where a dancer peed into a cup for a customer. Not really into fetishes much myself, but I will put on a cock ring sometimes before a lapdance. Gives an extra snug feeling through the whole dance and keeps me rock hard. The girls often get a kick out of it when they unzip me and play with it a bit, which is always nice.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    When I was in the VIP with a dancer I'd been with a few times before. Before she started, she sat on my lap and told me that she had been diagnosed with cancer. We talked a bit and she asked if I wished to continue or call off the VIP. I told her I would leave it up to her. THAT turned out to be one of the best sessions with her.
  • clamheart
    15 years ago
    As we walked into the usual $25 VIP she said 'would you like my special?'. I said what's that and how much? She said $60 and made a gesture toward her mouth. So, what could I say... When I was seated she said 'you take it out and get comfortable and leave the rest to me.' Within moments, it was BBBJ. I happened to look over into the next 'stall' and there was another girl on her knees with her mark. Except for being nervous for weeks about whether I got something extra, it was great. First (and only so far) FS was in new 'lounge room' at local club that dancer said had no camera and completely private. Rate was similar to that for limo but didn't have hassle of leaving club. After a few preliminaries including sucking nipples and being told to 'suck harder', I mentioned that I had a party hat in my wallet. I took it out and she put it on for me. I expected a nice HJ or maybe a BJ but she said 'I can put that away for you', and since she was already nude, it was easy to tuck me into her kitty. Needless to say, I was done for the night in a few minutes...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    I also like it when the ho's let me fuck them in the ass.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    The hottest was a private dance my wife got one time. It appears to be true that a girl knows what a girl wants, because it only took a couple of minutes. The dancer even had a piece of Saran wrap in her purse. Freakin' amazing.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Twenty minutes of DATY in the Market Street Theater in San Francisco. She cummed seven times and I once.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "This isn't my sort of thing, but I read on [view link] once where a dancer peed into a cup for a customer." Rogergreene, I read a similar story on stripperweb where the customer paid her $500 to pee in a beer bottle. She took the beer bottle to a bouncer and paid him $50 to pee in it. The "custie" was too dumb to know about her giving it to the bouncer.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Years from now we'll still be reading about the one time that guy came on some stripper's face...
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Was looking for something else but found this. Was surprised to see that I'd been the last one to post on it. Anyhow, remember when talk on TUSCL was mostly about clubbing?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Didn't happen to me, but I saw it in the VIP booth next to me earlier this week. Dancer doing a head stand on the customer's little head, while they 69'd. Pretty impressive gymnastics in a small space.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Man, there are some good posts in this thread, especially by clam <3
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    oh goodness.... some of the good times memories that i remember....!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    For a long time, I had only done 15 minute VIPs with my CF which were great and included plenty of 2 way contact and titty sucking to my hearts content. Then one day I decided to try their most expensive dance in the "big room" It's overpriced, but I had been wanting to try it for a while (was curious) and I just so happened to have some extra money. As soon as we got in there, she stripped down nude (was my first time seeing her completely naked) and immediately unzipped me and started giving me a HJ. Later on, she finished me off with a BBBJ (no CIM, sadly) and although I wasn't going for it, I'm pretty sure she would have let me fuck her if I wanted to.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion