tuscl

Best way to dress for a lapdance

rogergreene
Massachusetts
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:07 AM
What's your favorite choice of clothes to get the most enjoyment out of a lapdance? After a lot of experimenting, I think two choices work well. One is light wool dress pants with no underwear - lots of room to slide around and not much of a barrier. The other is to drop the pants and have the lapdance with just boxer briefs on. I find these work better than regular boxers. Not all dancers will allow you to do this, but many don't mind in a private room. Any other favorites people have? Jeans don't work at all for me, and khakis aren't much better.

9 comments

• slickpeter
    15 years ago
    It is a simple thing ti di ---just drop my pants and boxers to my ankles while getting a lap dance ---no need to worry about what I am wearing and not big wet spots if I drop a load
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    well, if u're planning on keeping ur pants on, make sure it's somthing dark colored. or otherwise, people will see ur mark. i've never been to a club that had the option of dropping ur pants; of course, i've never been to VIP champaine room for a half hour though.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I wear dark, comfortable and soft pants. In the past at my local clubs the girls would pull my equipment out so it wasn't important to wear thin pants.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Similar to the other posts, I wear thin, black, dress pants with silk boxers underneath. This allows for great fabric sliding during a LD. Never wear a belt and I don't tuck in my shirt. I also leave my zipper down a bit for easy access by my dancer--I don't want the zipper to be stuck up too high when she's trying to get it open.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This has been brought up before.Even when it is freezing, I wear short nylon pants. Yeah I freeze my ass off going from my truck to the club but it is only about 50 ft.2 pockets in front. 1 in the [view link] belt.The girls know Why I am there and they love them.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    I wear stretch boxers and stretch leisure pants with a sports coat. Girls can always see my hard-on, it's easy for them to grab or rub, and I can whip it out at a moment's notice. BTW, I always wear a cheap shirt or mock-neck that can be easily laundered because that's where I pop my load.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Double breasted jacket to cover the spot. Nylon thong with side velcro snaps for easy drop.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If you ever meet up with TUSCL_Brother, you have to ask him about the purple thong. The girls got a kick out of it.
  • ssenillis
    15 years ago
    I actually usually just wear a pair of soft black sweat pants myself. Had several girls comment on how nice they felt during a LD.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion