tuscl

Pm's

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I have gotten 7 today. Half were from my buddies. They read my last review and wanted more info. They got it. the other half were from unknowns. They didn't get shit. Sorry dudes. I protect my favs. Nobody gets info about gridget. yeah I will give you an update on her condition, but that is it.

7 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc,

As it should be!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Discretion is the better part of valor.

(Who said that?)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Most of the people who have sent me PMs asking for specifics do not even use this forum. I look at their history on tuscl and if they have several reviews or posts then I will open up and share more because chances of them being LE or a newbie are slim.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    (Who said that??)- The guy portrayed on the $100 bill. Benjamin Franklin is credited with originating phrase in USA (Sir Richards Almanac). However, phrase originated in 1477 in Caxton's "Jason", and was further expounded upon/utilized by Shakespeare in 2 of his works.
    Do I get a free club pass from you on my El Paso visit??

Good move, sc. I never cease to be amused by new board posters with zero reviews who ask for detailed info. Often, those folks are freeloaders. (anyone can register a handle, and post on db without spending a dime, or setting foot in a club.)
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Call my crazy but I wouldn't want "specifics"... I'd rather go figure things out for myself... asleast dancer wise.

Then again, knowing who is terrible might be nice... I'd still just rather figure out for myself.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    If a dancer had a sexual disease and you knew it and she was trying to share it, I would hope that information would be spread around freely. However everything else should be more private.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    casualguy, If she had an STD, how would I know it? My pack would not know it!If I knew, I would be posted immediately on here. But understand your post. We have got to meet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion