tuscl

Sanctioned SC visit

Thursday, November 12, 2009 2:18 AM
Last week was my wife's birthday, and I went all out – flowers, expensive restaurant, gift from Tiffany, etc. My reward for being such a good hubby? “Permission” to visit the local strip club on the weekend! Anyone else get visits “sanctioned” by your SO?

22 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Gone together a number of times.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I would never ask mine permission. Going to a SC is every married guys right.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    that would take all the fun out of it for me.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    ShotDisc, On one hand, it was nice to relax and not have to worry about answering questions about where I'd been when I got home. On the other hand, it did seem to take away some of the illicit thrill.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Wives love control.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Permission is for those who explain too much.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    T-pain once talked about how the secret to his happy marriage was having threesomes ...of course he would always need his wife's permission before bringing home a girl...he just could not bring home anyone anytime for a 3way. t-pain is the one who sings the song "i'm in love with a stripper" and "I need a long lap dance song"
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    A few years back I had a SO tell me she will be ready for me after I got home when I told her I was going to a SC after work
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    well, txtittyfan, was she?
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    My second ex-wife never knew that I went to strip clubs. Long story short: bad marriage, quick divorce, she kissed me off and left town. Three years later, I went to a strip club in another city and guess who was tending bar? AND the door man and two of the dancers knew me by name. Whoops.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    There is only one reason to tell your wife you were at a SC: it makes her so friggin horny to hear about your outing that she completely eclipses the 22yo's on stage.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I only get official permission to go if there is a special event for a friend or coworker (going away luncheon, divorce party, etc.), or if she fucks something up, and allowing me a stripclub visit is her way of saying she's sorry. Just as long as she doesn't find out about the "unofficial" visits I make on my own!
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Does your SO know how much money you have spent in SCs??
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Interesting to hear your travails from a lesbian perspective.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    ^^^ yeah, my everyday "married" life is just as fucked up as anybody elses ;)
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Certainly none of my business, but curiosity gets the best of me. How are you and your SO accepted in your everyday life? I feel sure your friends are fine with it, but I wondering about new contacts and such.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    lopaw: "Just as long as she doesn't find out about the "unofficial" visits I make on my own!" Or if she was to stumble onto TUSCL, read some reviews, and find out what really goes on in the clubs! I'm pretty sure my wife tolerates my hobby because she thinks I'm just going to have a few drinks and ogle half-naked women.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    imnumnutz, She was ready with appetizers and lingerie. We had a great evening and then she said that dhe didn't want me to go back.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am divorced and have no S/O but I will tell you that my ex wife would have done a Lorena Bobbit on [view link] strip clubbing did cause my divorce but rather was a result. We were separated for over a year before the divorce and I did not try to hide my activities. I wanted to piss her off. I had to make her the one to ask for the divorce.I got this from my mail man. She or her girl friend would hang out, every day, down the street and go through my mail right after he dropped it off. I got busted. She intercepted a letter from my ATF. The shit hit the fan.I'm never gonna get married again. That is what strippers are for.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Clubber, On the whole, my SO & I are accepted very nicely out in the real world. We are an interracial couple, so most people seem to focus on that before acknowledging our same-sex status. Most people we meet ask us alot of questions, which we are more than happy to answer. Knowledge is power, and fear & ignorance is the enemy. Oh...and we sometimes get kinky offers for all types of adult play, often from women who want to explore their bi-curious side. I'm usually game, but the missus is very conservative and will have none of it :(
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, Thanks for the reply. Nice to hear that you deal so well with societies biases. By the way, where does the line form for the "kinky offers"? :)
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    SO, THAT'S IT? YOU DO GOOD FOR YOUR WIFE, AND YOUR REWARD IS A STRIP CLUB VISIT? WHY THE FUCK ARE U EVEN MARRRIED? SO, U GUYS FEEL PROUD OF YOURSELF JUST BECAUSE U TREATED UR WIFE OUT TO DINNER FOR HER BDAY? W/FLOWERS? WTF? WHY YOU MARRIED? I MEAN SERIOUSLY, U GUYS/GALS ARE IDIOTS!! GROW UP!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion