tuscl

Vegas Club Offers Pole Dancers On Wheels

pop
Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:27 PM
Déjà Vu nightclub is using a new form of live advertising that puts pole dancers right on Las Vegas Boulevard. There are already racy handbills and mobile billboards on the Strip, and now there are strippers on wheels. It is suggestive and offensive material for some, but Déjà Vu nightclub said it's all business. The truck is equipped with three windows, a pole and exotic dancers who perform for the tourists and the traffic. “Just playing around with them -- people blow me kisses, and I'll blow them back. I try to point to the sign to have them come to Déjà Vu, get our girls some business,” said exotic dancer “Kay.” Video and story here: [view link]

4 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    that male news anchor reporting on it sure had a tough job lol The dancer "Kay" reminds me exactly of someone I know who danced in FL..maybe she moved to Vegas though. Does Deja Vu also use taxi kickbacks? or are they using this as an alternative to it?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Whatever happened to the stretch limo with a hot tub in the back filled with scantly clothed gals?!?
  • pop
    15 years ago
    They don't want any fun in Vegas these days. The stripper mobile has been banned. [view link] Vegasrex posted a video here: [view link]
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know here in columbus, OH...A club (columbus gold) drives around a hummer-like truck with televisions attached to the top of it and drives up and down busy streets on saturday nights to advertise.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion