Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Founder, site is running slow...

imnumnutz

16 yrs ago · 1 min read

...last couple days. don't think it's my computer 'cuz everything else is doing fine.

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I'm no computer guru but TUSCL is working normal for me.Not slow.

Profile picture for slickpeter
slickpeter
•

Running great here

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

just wondering what internet browser are you using? It seems to run slower when I use internet explorer but OK when I run it with Chrome or Firefox.

Profile picture for racejeff
racejeff
•

firefox here, yes I've noticed slowness

Profile picture for imnumnutz
imnumnutz
•

running fine now. guess i just need to feed the hampsters that provide power around here a bit more food...

Profile picture for SuperDude
SuperDude
•

I keep getting an annoying popup from some service offering married people routes to affairs. How do I stop this? It only happesn on TUSCL.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Are you referring to the half naked girls that some times appear in the bottom right hand corner?"click me". I didn't know what they were selling. I just ignored them and they went away.

Profile picture for brewerfan
brewerfan
•

Im good here

Profile picture for samsung1
samsung1
•

Those half naked girls only appear if you are not signed into your account. Also they might appear if your account does not have VIP credit.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

sam, I guess I was probably not signed in.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement