tuscl

Is it legal to jerk off in front of (or on) a stripper in RI?

rogergreene
Massachusetts
I've posted a couple of items that touch on this topic. The actual text of the new RI indoor prostitution laws is pasted below (the rest of the law lays out all the penalties).

Note that it is pretty specific and doesn't cover masturbation at all. Since you're in private when you're with a dancer, there shouldn't be any public lewdness laws that apply either.

So my question is pretty simple. Is it legal to go into a private room, get a lapdance or watch a stripper play with herself, and then jerk off while she watches? If so, does anything prevent you from cumming onto the dancer if she's willing?

I've pretty regularly been able to cum on a dancers tits before, and last week was able to give a facial cumshot, which was a special treat. In some places I've been in San Francisco and Amsterdam, jerking off in front of a naked dancer is a normal part of the menu. While it's not as much fun as a HJ or BJ, it might have the advantage of being legal (and safe, at least from the customer's point of view).

COMMERCIAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY

11-34.1-1. Definitions. -- The following words and phrases, when used in this chapter, have the following meanings:
(1) "Sexual conduct" means sexual intercourse, cunnilingus, fellatio, anal intercourse, and digital intrusion or intrusion by any object into the genital opening or anal opening of another person's body, or the stimulation by hand of another's genitals for the purposes of arousing or gratifying the sexual desire of either person.
(2) “Commercial sexual activity” means any sexual conduct which is performed or promised in return for a fee.
(3) “Fee” means any thing of monetary value, including but not limited to money, given as consideration for sexual conduct.

11-34.1-2. Prostitution. -- (a) A person is guilty of prostitution when such person engages or agrees or offers to engage in sexual conduct with another person in return for a fee.
Any person found guilty under this section shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and shall be subject to imprisonment for a term not exceeding six (6) months, or to a fine of not less than two hundred fifty dollars ($250) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000), or both.

4 comments

• slickpeter
    15 years ago
    I wouldn't worry about jerking off in Rhode Island ----get out of the state asnd go someplace else where they are more lenient
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    They would probably call it lewd conduct like they do everyplace else.
  • Id call that sick and desperate. That's someones daughter
  • rogergreene
    15 years ago
    What's with the insults? I'm not talking about molesting schoolgirls. I'm talking about negotiate for high mileage services with a willing stripper who is probably servicing a dozen men a night.

My guess is that plenty of girls would rather have the customer jerk off than give a HJ, especially since the HJ is now illegal. And I'm sure at least some girls would rather wipe some cum off their face than give a stranger a BJ or FS.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion