tuscl

Where to you like to sit at the club?

Drippy
Florida
Friday, October 30, 2009 4:50 PM
Bar, stage-side, table, booth? What is your strategy to to find the best dancer to take to the VIP? Where's the best place to have the most girls pass by? Any advantage of one place over the other? I usually sit at the back of the club or in a location where I can get a good view of things: stage, who's coming in, amount of vip activity, etc. The girls usually circulate around the club asking if you want company. I also watch the stage and check out who I might want to spend some time with. I then tip her and ask her to join me when she's finished. I know some guys like sitting at the bar. Your thoughts?

35 comments

• domiandray
    15 years ago
    Stay at the background away from the stage. I don't care for stage tipping unless a girl is real hot then I'll tip her a buck for her attn and get her for dance. I like to sit near the dressing room - you get to see the girls come in w/ their street clothes on and then anticipate what they'll look like after they changed.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I like to sit ringside, stick a twenty to my forehead and yell: "Hey, darlin'! What say y'all cum to VIP with me??? And I don't mean C-O-M-E, neither!" Then I laugh like the Hillbilly goober that I am and hope for the best. Then I quietly slip out and try the next joint.....
  • EDOG65
    15 years ago
    I prefer to stay away from the stage, allowing me to get a feel for the club and the girls without feeling the pressure to tip, especially when the dancer is not my type. I like to find a small table that has a couple of chairs that are close together so when a cutie comes by she sees that she's got a spot to sit and talk, instead of just dropping the "Wanna dance?" line on me.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Detroit clubs charge a $20.00 tip for a booth, so I usually sit at the bar. I get a good view of the club and the action, but dancers will flock to the bar asking me to buy drinks.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I sit where the booze is, at the bar. Strippers don't have any trouble finding me, waitresses sometimes do. Getting a stripper's attention has never been a problem.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have had the best experiences sitting at the bar, but generally prefer a table or booth.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    The bar, unless I see someone on stage I wish to tip. Even then, if the dancers walk the bar, I'll just wait till she comes by.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I would rather sit at a table by the edge of the room. You can see everyone and everything, and there are no sneak attacks from behind.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Where's the best place to have the most girls pass by?" This is one of the reasons that I try to note in my reviews where the dancer's dressing room is located, since it's a "high-traffic area". :) It really depends on the strip club & how well that you know a particular strip club, but I usually like to sit somewhere that has a decent view of the stage (but not stage-side) until I can get a feel for a new place. Paid VIP booths are just a waste of time & money IMO. "Strippers don't have any trouble finding me, waitresses sometimes do." Why would you need a waitress when you are already at the bar??
    15 years ago
    My ideal is at the bar with a good view of the room, stage, and lap dance areas. Like the bar for the service. When I want a drink, or want one for a girl I've invited to join me, I want service. Waitresses don't seem to see me when I'm at a table, busy talking to someone most of the time. If a girl on stage really appeals to me, I'll head over and tip her and ask her to stop by when available. Seeing a girl go in and out of the lap dance room frequently, in comparison to the competition, is typically a good sign. Don't pay much attention to the dressing room but do prefer not to sit with my back to it. Leaves you open to the sneak attack, sometimes not pretty.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    At the rail, particularly if you're new and don't know the gals (and vice-versa for them.) It's only a dollar per dancer. Only thing that sucks is when some other guy at the rail slobbers on the dancer. Fortunately I caught sight of the glisten from the stage lighting off the dancer's boobs before she came to me. I waved her off... Would've been gross otherwise.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I sit in a corner at the rear of the club. It is about the quietest place in the club. Dancers coming in or leaving have to walk past me to/from the dressing room. My back is to wall, so no sneak attacks. I can view 90% of the club. Including who is coming/going from the couch rooms. There is a satellite stage just 10 feet away. It is affectionately known as shadowcats corner. My buddies and favorite dancers know where to find me.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    The bar, the bar, the bar!I love sitting at the bar which is on the opposite wall from the stage ---when the women get off the stage, they have to walk right by me naked as they are going to put their tops on before they work their way through the room looking for their next customer and a smile will often times do wonders without paying dollar tips to the dancers and since I am at the bar I only need to tip the bartender once when I leave the bar
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    On my ass.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Like Misterguy mentions, I like to sit at a table or booth nearby the dressing room entrance. Although it makes you very visible to the dancers (may be good or bad, depending on your view), you know what dancers are there and can catch the more elusive ones as they head in or out of the dressing room.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Not too close to the stage but where I have a good view of it and the bar and goings on. I try to stay clear of tables with rowdy guys, especially if they look like they just jumped off a garbage truck.
  • ericsacto2
    15 years ago
    Sneak attacks?
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    I like a dark corner if I can find one. I'd rather be able to sit back and observe, especially if I'm in a new club. I also like the darker area if a dancer is trying to convince me I want lap dances from her, she may try a little harder without an audience.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Bogart's in Inkster: bench seating along the left, with three small tables, right next to the VIP stairs. Can see all three stages, waitresses very attentive (service in Bogart's is excellent, but borders on pushy depending on the waitress). The bar runs all along the wall at the back, except at the left end, where it curls around creating a small seating area where you can sit FACING the bar and still see the entire room. No sneak attacks, but lots of traffic due to VIP stairs and cigarette machine. Finally, there are some seats along the front wall, on either side of the DJ booth, where you are actually behind the main stage. Sometimes its fun to watch the dancers from behind, and see the faces of the PLs at the rail.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Henry VIII in Inkster: a small seating area (maybe 6 stools) along a counter, where the counter separates the stools from the main floor. Main stage is only 15 feet away, right in front of you. Entry is only at the ends of the counter, no sneak attacks. Counter is high, effectively everything below waist level is hidden from view... excellent for getting to know your dancer pre/post VIP.
  • hands_on
    15 years ago
    Gunfighter seats are best so that your back is always covered so sub-prime dancers cannot sneak up behind you to do the quick do you want a dance thing. With your back protected, you can see them coming and have more time to make a good decision.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sneak attacks are a risk at bar seats, no doubt, but it would take a fool not to reduce that risk to zero before acting on the attack.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    I like to sit away from the stage in a place where I can see both the stage and a TV to keep up with ballgames. I also prefer a spot where I can't be approached from behind. If the bar meets those requirements, I like sitting there.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I also like to get table dances out on the smoker's patio instead of inside the club. YMMV though as I don't know about other clubs in other states having smoker's patios. Maybe it is a unique thing for Ohio.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    samsung, michigan is considering smoking ban in all bars, etc., but hasn't passed yet. I like the clean air in ohio clubs. I get under a black light in a detroit club, i can see ash all over my clothing. Ugh.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    you know the cliche, if you give them an inch, they will take a mile... after they ban smoking they will continue to boss and bully the strip clubs.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    A smoker's patio in Detroit, outdoors, in the winter? Are you kidding me?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    In Atlanta (all of GA)if an establishment derives most of its income off of alcohol sales (rather than food) smoking is permitted. They are trying to ban smoking at my favorite Columbia SC club. If they succeed, word is that the club will just pay the monthly fines.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I like to sit at a table so that strippers can sit on my knee as we get acquainted. A couch can work for that, too, but a barstool not so well (with a few memorable exceptions). I've never been worried about sneak attacks. I don't agree to a quick wannadance no matter what direction she comes from. If I haven't seen a girl's body yet, I'll sometimes ask her to turn around 360 and show me before she sits down, which they're glad to do.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I sit on the padded bench near the stage. Not next to the stage, but near. I am usually at favorite club at the end of dayshift, so I get to see the girls walking from the front door to the dressing room. Getting a dance with the girl I want isn't usually a problem. Just like the OP I wait till they're onstage and tip them. As for smoking? Absolutely I wish Florida would make it illegal to smoke inside any building that's open to the public. As a non-smoker, I found Mons and 2001 to be much nicer experiences because they don't allow smoking. Would it be so difficult for smokers to go outside? Yeah, on a smoker's patio in Detroit in the winter.
  • RTY
    15 years ago
    It depends on the club. One I visit I sit right by the stage at a table, but at the end away from the stage. If a dancer is dencent I move right up to the stage and prepare to tip. If she has some sexy moves I might consider getting a dance from her. If she's lame on stage then for get it. Another place I would sit at a table near the stage using the same process. If she can't get naughty on stage the VIP will be lame. If it's a new club I'll sit in the back and check things out and then hit the stage to tip if the right girl shows up.
  • kansasgent
    15 years ago
    At the bar. I'm always concerned that if I sit at a table a less than attractive dancer will see an empty chair and take it as an invitation. I feel I have more control at the bar.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Anytime I think a spot is a great place in one club, eventually someone at the club must think the same thing and the next thing I know, they have it roped off and unavailable unless you pay for some special event. Now I'm starting to think I may not visit that club as much.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    what club are you talking about casualguy?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "It's only a dollar per dancer." Careful, as this isn't always the case at all strip clubs! "If they succeed, word is that the club will just pay the monthly fines" ...until they lose their liquor license or are just shut down entirely...idiots...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion