tuscl

'Desperate' Phillies fan arrested for offering sex in exchange for World Series

yndy
Maryland
Wednesday, October 28, 2009 12:58 AM
'Desperate' Phillies fan arrested for offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets By Carrie Melago DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 7:21 PM Phillies fan Susan Finkelstein was arrested for allegedly offering sex in exchange for World Series tickets. She wanted to get to the World Series in the worst way. A "desperate" Philadelphia Phillies fan was arrested for offering to exchange sex for tickets to see her beloved team play the Yankees, investigators said. Cops say Susan Finkelstein, 43, posted a pleading ad on Craigslist saying she needed two tickets to baseball's biggest game. "DESPERATE BLONDE NEEDS WS TIX!" the ad was headlined. "Diehard Phillies fan - gorgeous tall buxom blonde - in desperate need of two World Series Tickets," she allegedly wrote. Describing the price as "negotiable," she ended the ad flirtatiously: "I'm the creative type! Maybe we can help each other!" Bucks County Public Safety Director Fred Harran said an officer with the special investigations unit spotted the ad and set up a meeting with Finkelstein at a local bar. The officer told her he and his brother had tickets to sell. Finkelstein offered to perform sex acts on both of them, saying, "Well, I'd rather have two tickets, and I could take care of both of you." "There was no confusion at all," Harran said. "She was pretty explicit in what she was going to trade." Finkelstein is charged with a misdemeanor count of prostitution. No one answered her home phone yesterday, but she posted on Facebook that she "is wondering about the integrity of our 'police.' Read more: [view link]

18 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    "If you happen to have extra tickets we suggest you look elsewhere. Finkelstein's listed phone number has been disconnected. You can see a pic of her here. She is pretty good looking. [view link] I remember a buddy told me the Phillies are an unique team because they recruit tall guys. Everyone on their team is above 6'4 or something.
  • yndy
    15 years ago
    Her Facebook page is up and running. Her Friends are posting their support!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I wonder how often do you find a girl offering sex for World series tickets? If it's one in a million, the police should find something else to investigate or the state budget cut and those positions eliminated. Obviously they aren't doing a whole lot to curtail crime if they are going after a one in a million event. If she hadn't been caught, I seriously doubt that it would have affected society very much. Now some guy breaking into automobiles and getting away free or other common crimes is what the police should be investigating in my opinion. Unfortunately if the crime sticks, she'll probably have to deal with a lifetime of sex offender restrictions the same as a violent sexual criminal.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Did she offer to Yankee his bat and balls?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Obviously they aren't doing a whole lot to curtail crime if they are going after a one in a million event." There is a shortage of high quality criminals so more behaviours are legislated into crimes and seemingly minor acts like lap dancing require multi-year investigations. It is a money game. The local public library disposed of numerous volumes of grand jury reports from the sixties and what was interesting is how even back in the good old days how much police power went into stamping out certain kinds of paid sex. Part of the allure is police like hoes just much as other men and it is a profit center. Hard incentives to beat.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    Why is this a crime? She just wanted some tickets, sheesh.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Is this funny? Sad? Both? I cannot decide...
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Will post erotic Blogs for World Series Tickets. I am an unattractive middle-aged troll, but I write like a mothe.....(I'm just talkin' 'bout Shaft, Steve) Any takers?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    LOL I second Baddjack that he is a good writer. Just look at his review for Pleasure Palace Sweet Springs, Missouri Review Date: August 30, 2009 Best review written of all time imo
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Anyone who can work Kafka into a strip club review is OK in my book. "Can ya dig it?"
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Woman gives sex for dinner and a movie, ok. Woman gives sex for baseball tickets, not ok. So the difference is advertising? Now I've seen many woman "on the hunt", and you all know they "advertise" in a wonderful way!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    maybe I've been going to strip clubs too long, but cant most strippers swing tickets to the big game, without all the risk, advertising and trouble of what this girl went through. Maybe her lesson should be, start stripping if you are gonna do that. Now, could any guy get tickets to the big game in exchange for sex?
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    I wonder what club or bar in Buck's county did the sting take place at? I will be sure to never go there next time I am in PA
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I just saw the news at 5pm and a local company ended up giving her free tickets to Game #3 in Philadelphia. She put her ad on Craigslist and met an undercover police officer.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I wonder if the undercover officer consumated her offering to make sure she would go through with it? I've heard about some cops do the sex first to prove their case, then they do the arrest. If that is true, makes you wonder if some cases go unreported. Maybe this will serve as a lesson to any other females attempting to do this. You need to be good or the cop may get pissed off and arrest you.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    casualguy, Here is a funny south park clip parodying that. [view link] Sergeant Yates goes really, really undercover.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It makes you wonder if doing something ridiculous that makes the news is getting too often rewarded.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    IMO, she should get rewarded for being put thru the grief of arrest. Accountablity in this instance means giving the government the middle finger, the taxpayers a good kick in the wallet, and hopefully a hell of a lot more. Surprised that she claims to think that she isn't a prostitute. I guess it is like women who fuck for dinner don't see that as prostitution. Anyway, I saw her and her attorney on youtube and with a lot of luck hopefully they can get a huge damage award and the taxpayers can foot a worthwhile, imo, tab for a change.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion