tuscl

Best Vegas strip club for Monday Night Football

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:46 PM
I see that there are many Vegas clubs that have all sorts of fun offers for MNF. Curious if anyone has any firsthand experience. Just want to watch the game, eat a bit, enjoy the ladies... nothing fancy for MNF just fun. Thoughts?

4 comments

• rekrap
    15 years ago
    Cheetah's was OK when I went...girls even watched the game at our table...low hustle
    15 years ago
    Been to Olympic Garden a couple of times. They have the 1/2 time dollar dances. You get bombarded by 20 or so girls for a dollar each. Drink specials. I think there may be food, it's been awhile.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    do you guys think monday night football decreases or increases SC business? Columbus, OH does not have a NFL team, but their college football team is very popular and strip clubs have seen decreased business on saturdays because of the games. About 100,000 people go to the games each week and I'm sure hundreds, if not thousands of them are potential SC customers (or custies as they say on the pink site)
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    Good question samsung1...I would say that business dips in cities with a NFL team but in resort cities like Vegas it probably increases. However, the guys are actually watching the game and the girls realize that for many football trumps dances. It's probably a no win for girls during game time, at least the bar is packed after the game for the girls to ramp up.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion