tuscl

Is Player11 One Weird Fuck or What?

He knows that he's had exactly 77 session with one whore and then for another it was 18 before some date and 7 more afterward. Who the fuck obsesses over it that much and then fancies himself a "player" because of it. The guy is pretty clearly diseased and demented.

11 comments

• mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I noticed that "log book" approach as well, and I assumed that Player might have been pulling our collective chain with that detail. I gave it no further thought....I got distracted when I read that jj gets off giving HJ's when size apparently does matter....

I tell you what Dougie, it bothers me when members here start calling each other names and become very insulting....over nothing. It isn't worth writing it, and it has even less value as reading material.

Sometimes it's better not do drink that second six-pack before writing stuff here.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    Some people have better memories and record keeping than others. He is a financial manager so he probably keeps track of his money better than most people. I myself don't even remember how many LDs I got last night!
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    And what of Shadowcat with his activities? Hopefully he brings hand sanitizer to the club with him, kind of like how rebs always have a jar of Tabasco sauce with them.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    deogol, What brought that on.I have always tried to be civil on here.If you not like what I print, you do not have read it. I share intel with 12 other buddies by PM's/emails.It works great.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    this is becoming a flame pit thread...
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    WHOA! Easy up, guys. Please.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Lets face it - Dougster is one stupid broke asshole
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Dougster - You sound like some sore loser that either isn't getting any or is too broke to enjoy SC fun. Your definately not a player, not even a drunk fan.
  • jablake
    15 years ago

I'd say Player11 is a player. But, if he wasn't not a big deal or even a little deal.

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    Player11 reminds me of a line in Shaggy's song "Wasn't Me":

"You may think that you're a player
    But you're completely lost"

• Player11
    15 years ago
    Dougster you sound more and more like some PL that doesn't have any money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion