tuscl

My Baby got the Swine Flu

Sunday, October 25, 2009 11:34 AM
Guess that rules out DFK for the time being. Missed my day girl this week. She finally texted me to let me know she had the H1N1. Since strippers don't seem to be all that health conscious in the best of times, I can see how this could be a problem for clubs. Maybe they need to install those hand sanitizer machines in the lap dance rooms? So, are you taking any extra precautions?

16 comments

15 years ago
    In mid-Sept I started coming down with what I thought might be the H1N1. Turned out to be an upper respiratory infection, with a lot of the same symptoms but not as severe. Doctor told me to take precautions as I was infectious. 3-4 days prior I'd done a lot of DFK with a fave. It was her last night as she was "retiring" (we all know how that often goes, time will tell). I was concerned maybe we were now both sick. But it turned out that she was fine.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    My club now has a one-gallon, pump-top jug of hand sanitizer sitting on the bar. Hands, nipples, johnsons....lots of places to use that nowadays.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    I wonder if there is any problem with the cum that usually hits the floor? Can anything just jump up and get you there? hat about what is on the chairs in the VIP rooms? Any doctors present --- help!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Strip clubs are incredible germ factories. Think about it. Most of those girls are working because they got knocked up and have little children to feed. So you get all their children catching germs in school and them passing them onto mom. Then in the strip club you have girls with immune systems weakened due to drug use, all crammed into a small area and having close interactions with strangers, many of whom are from out of town. I would expect the stripper population to get hit worse by H1N1 than the rest of the population.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I do get a bit of a cold after my strip club visits lately but I think that has to do with the clubs being so damn cold inside. They have a required coat check at the door and I like to still wear shorts and a t-shirt sometimes. The door to the smoker's patio is always opening and closing letting in cold air. The dancer I was spending time with last night was also complaining about how cold it was. She wears even less clothing than me. Also scary to think about how clubs don't really spend much effort in washing dishes, no? I have seen some get busy and just kind of rinse it out with water and dry it. I like one of my favorite clubs as they provide straws if they serve a beverage in a glass. My favorite SC does not have sanitizers but I could always bring a pocket hand sanitizer from kroger. Also steve, I would not believe it if a dancer told me she had H1N1... she is trying to drum up sympathy for the next time she is at the club with you. She probably is sick or has other personal problems to deal with but I doubt any as serious as H1N1. Also if she does not have health insurance then she is screwed financially.
  • djbronx
    15 years ago
    I don't know about any special H1N1 policy, but I do know that some clubs send dancers home if they show any signs of a cold. No one wants to see a dancer with a runny nose, and also anything spreading from dancer to dancer (via customers?) would put their business in jeopardy.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Steve, here's your chance to pen a tune... "My Baby's Got the Swine Flu Blues"
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    H1N1 is, actually, not that much more serious than the regular flu unless you have some pre-existing conditions that could complicate it (e.g. HIV). I'm as cynical about strippers as the next guy, but not sure why it's hard to believe one of them got H1N1. Some of my co-workers children have already caught it: it's not extremely umcommon.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    The swine flu, upper respiratory inflection, regular flu, etc are all basically the same thing. How many people get misdiagnosed for these infections. Doctors prescribe antibiotics for any of the above. I agree the swine flu is just some marketing term in the media.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I believe there is only one antibiotic available for swine flu (it is called Tamiflu and is expensive if you don't have insurance). I am not a doctor though so what do I know...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I heard the national average was about 7 percent of the US population has swine flu. In South Carolina the average rate is only 6 percent. I believe more people had it here first when it was first spreading. It might be safer to visit strip clubs in South Carolina. Many people have already got sick and recovered. They are immune now to the same strain of swine flu spreading out to other areas. I heard almost no coughing in church this past weekend. Several weeks ago, it seemed like everyone was sick or had runny noses. In the schools a few weeks ago, they said they weren't testing for swine flu anymore because if you were sick, that was usually swine flu. If you go with 7 percent of the population has swine flu, then that means at least 7 percent of the dancers at a club are likely infected. If a club has 100 dancers, 7 should have the swine flu on average. Did they all stay home? Probably not. I had some type of bad cold for 3 to 4 days. I wouldn't be surprised if that was swine flu.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    At work we get regular info on swine flu. This quote might be interesting the the context of SCs and close contact with dancers, i.e. during lab dances with kissing, snuggling, and nuzzling. "The only portals of entry are the nostrils and mouth/throat. Contact with H1N1 is not so much of a problem as proliferation. H1N1 takes 2-3 days after initial infection in the throat/nasal cavity to proliferate and show characteristic symptoms. Simple gargling prevents proliferation. In a way, gargling with salt water has the same effect on a healthy individual that Tamiflu has on an infected one. Don't underestimate this simple, inexpensive and powerful preventative method." Just my $.02 worth. Cheers and keep gargling.
  • muni48
    15 years ago
    tamiflu is not an antibiotic, it's an anti-viral. Huge difference. Anti-virals don't prevent the flu (which is a virus, not a bacteria) but slow the spread of the virus inside you once you're infected. Personally I don't think the risk of getting the flu at a SC this year is that much greater than in past years. But I have actaully passed on nipple licking/sucking recently unless I happen to get the first dance of a shift from a fave. I can usually tell if a dancer seems ill, but I can't tell about the guy before me that might have the flu and mabye left his virus on her nips. If an dancer is sniffling or coughing I have her move on.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Dougster your an asshole and a liar
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I think there was a dancer at a local club named Tammy Flu, wait her last name was Blew not Flu.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    muni48=a retard. tamiflu is an anti-viral. Look it up: [view link] Very first line: "Oseltamivir (INN) (pronounced /ɒsəlˈtæmɨvɪr/) is an antiviral drug that slows the spread of influenza (flu) virus..."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion