tuscl

Barry the Great pledges tens of MILLIONS of dollars for Muslim nations.

Sunday, October 25, 2009 5:26 AM
(It wouldn't be so bad if Chairman MaObama wasn't already spending BILLIONS in Iraq and Afghanistan) The White House Friday highlighted a new multi-million-dollar technology fund for Muslim nations, following a pledge made by President Barack Obama in his landmark speech to the Islamic world. The White House said the US Overseas Private Investment Corporation (OPIC) had issued a call for proposals for the fund, which will provide financing of between 25 and 150 million dollars for selected projects and funds. The Global Technology and Innovation Fund will "catalyze and facilitate private sector investments" the White House said in a statement. Eligible projects would advance economic opportunity and create jobs. (We could use a few jobs at home Barry)

87 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    t-pain is a muslim btw
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Will this Tech Fund allow Strip Clubs in Muslim nations to get computerized dance music download service...or will they have to continue to use a live singer??
  • nj_pete
    15 years ago
    And what does this have to with clubbing?
  • chasman
    15 years ago
    TENS of millions? You're bitching about a US president throwing away TENS of millions (between $0.08 and $0.50 per US citizen, according to your numbers) in Muslim nations? Dude, did Dub'ya tear a big hole in your world map where mine shows a country called Iraq? (For that matter, did any of the last half dozen US presidents do the same where my world map shows a country called Israel?)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha they use live singers in muslim strip clubs? I learn something new on tuscl everyday
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    I knew someone would bring up W. For the record I never liked him, never voted for him, and I was against the Iraq war before it even began. Two wrongs don't make a right. Poor behavior by previous Presidents doesn't make Barry's behavior acceptable.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "It wouldn't be so bad if Chairman MaObama wasn't already spending BILLIONS in Iraq and Afghanistan" You've GOT to be kidding me...blaming Obama for an unnecessary War in Iraq that he didn't start & wasn't in favor of in the first place is just plain stupid. "25 and 150 million dollars for selected projects and funds." LOL...can you say less than a drop in the bucket when compared to the total amount of U.S. spending per year?? My goodness you're stupid mitciv. "did any of the last half dozen US presidents do the same where my world map shows a country called Israel?" We give billions to Israel every single year BTW. "Poor behavior by previous Presidents doesn't make Barry's behavior acceptable." Once again, moron, you are attempting to blame Obama for something that he had *nothing to do with* (the Iraq War), which is just plain stupid. Under his leadership, we will be getting the vast majority of our troops out of there starting next year, period.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "(It wouldn't be so bad if Chairman MaObama wasn't already spending BILLIONS in Iraq and Afghanistan) " This is an unfair statement to make.. It was W. that started the war and dug ourselves in deep to it. Obama was not a big supporter of the war. Chris Rock Joke: Is america ready for a black president? well we should be, we just had a retarded one.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Many of you don't want to hear it but Barry can end the wars tommorow. He doesn't have the guts. He is sticking to the W agreement for withdrawal from Iraq, and has actually increased the troops in Afghanistan. Maobama has the blood of brave young American boys on his hands.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Many of you don't want to hear it but Barry can end the wars tommorow." Really...and just leave all of our equipment on the field?? I don't think so, moron. "He is sticking to the W agreement for withdrawal from Iraq, and has actually increased the troops in Afghanistan." LOL...yea, yea...GWB was real excited to get out of Iraq, which is why he made sure that our troops would be there through the end of his term. BTW, the Taliban & Al-Qaeda originally came from Afghanistan, moron.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    It makes you feel like a big man when you call someone a moron
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "It makes you feel like a big man when you call someone a moron" No, it actually makes me feel sorry for the person that I'm calling a moron, but believe me...you've unfortunately earned that moniker, moron.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Oh, and I forgot to mention...post a fucking review sometime...that's what this site is all about!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    "LOL...can you say less than a drop in the bucket when compared to the total amount of U.S. spending per year?? My goodness you're stupid mitciv." 150 million dollars could pay the salaries of 3000 teachers here in America!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    "150 million dollars could pay the salaries of 3000 teachers here in America!" It could pay for a lot more than 3,000 lap dances!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    It could pay for 15,000,000 LAP DANCES at Shadowcat's club! Dancers sure could use the bucks !!!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "The Overseas Private Investment Corporation ("OPIC") is inviting proposals from qualified private equity fund managers for the formation and management of one or more investment funds (“funds”) that plan to invest in a wide variety of companies or projects that provide access to technologies in the OPIC-eligible countries. OPIC will provide financing ranging between $25 million and $150 million in total capital for each selected fund." [view link] First, it may be a lot more than a $150 million dollar giveaway; a thousand funds may be selected. Second, it probably gives a much greater bang for the buck to be shipping these dollars overseas instead of spending 'em here in the U.S.----gotta get those 3rd worlders loving dollars. And, the dollars are essentially free----sir, how many computer credits would you like to today? $150 million? Not a problem. A win/win for imperialists and holy warriors. Besides, don't our kids have enough grief without hiring 3,000 more government teachers? The Wall Street Journal did an excellent piece showing more money for teachers didn't seem to help the children and may have actually hurt 'em as far as getting a quality education. Low salaries and fewer teachers might mean better education.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    15 million lap dances for Americans OR $150 million to our competitors and/or enemies Easy choice for me. Which side are you on Barry Obama?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv, I find it amazing how many idiots do not grasp the war in Iraq and all that surrounds it. The war WITH Iraq was over when GWB stated, "Mission Accomplished". We HAD defeated the murderous hussien dictatorship. Now we did not find all the WMD that were ancisiapte by most in the know through out the world, including the heroes of the liberals, the clintons! And of course these same liberals claim GWB lied, in in fact, this is what he was told by those empowered to know and tell him. Now as for me, I suspect there were many more WMDs that were transported out of Iraq while the UN and many others in the world dragged their feet and wrung their hands trying to figure "Oh what to do?" Thank God we had GWB in the WH and we have remained safe since then. Will that continue, my guess is, no.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "$150 million to our competitors and/or enemies" Who ever said that this money would be ending up in the hands of our "enemies"?? "The war WITH Iraq was over when GWB stated, 'Mission Accomplished'" ...tell that to the insurgency that continued on, moron. "We HAD defeated the murderous hussien dictatorship" ...which we had previously supported with weapons, money and vital intelligence. "Now we did not find all the WMD that were ancisiapte by most in the know through out the world" No, make that we found NO WMDs at all, because as many people new at the time...Iraq had NO WMDs, period. "Now as for me, I suspect there were many more WMDs that were transported out of Iraq while the UN and many others in the world dragged their feet and wrung their hands trying to figure 'Oh what to do?'" Except for the fact that there is ZERO credibile evidence of this. Heck, even the Bush Regime never endorsed this idea, but the facts be damned!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Once again, you can run your ignorant, Right-wing mouth clubber, but when challenged...you run away...lol...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    It's completely amazing how many complete idiots we have on this board when it comes to politics. So much so that evenshort-bus riding MisterGay looks like a genius by comparison and wins many of the debates here. MISTERGAY WON A FEW THIS TIME!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Mitciv - "$150 million to our competitors and/or enemies" MisterGay - "Who ever said that this money would be ending up in the hands of our 'enemies'??" I said "competitors and/or enemies". MrGay you MORON! MORON! MORON! Nobody(not even MisterGay) knows exactly who will get the money, but at the very least they will be our competitors if not enemies.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    15 million lap dances for Americans OR $150 million to our competitors and/or enemies I choose the former. Which side are you on Barry Obama?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "I said 'competitors and/or enemies'. MrGay you MORON! MORON! MORON!" Adorable. :) Most likely they'd be our enemies . . . however, with President Obama running the show they might well become our close partners in a better world. Peace prize? I say only one??? Throwing money at the enemy might be the shrewdest strategy bar none. I read a blurb that just as the U.S. government paid Iraqi insurgents to switch sides the same plan has been given a big YES for the Taliban. Can we say roll out a few more peace prizes? BTW, the pea-brained President Bush started this excellent strategy----for all the wrong reasons. He just wanted to buy a little short time peace so as to be able to crow the absurd surge worked . . . course American being uninformed for most part bought the bait and switch lock, stock, and barrel. 15 million lap dances sounds good, but we'd need to import impoverished young girls from around the globe or dances might end up $100 a dance----for a no contact table dance. Generally, as I think most economists would point out it makes a lot more sense to ship the free money overseas by the BILLIONS or give to the wealthy here in America so that the prices of basic goods and services don't go thru the roof. For example, it is better Bill Gates gets $150 million than if the money was spread among wage slaves here locally e.g. wage slaves may very well spend those new dollars buying more food, clothing, housing, etc. potentially creating an inflationary spiral.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster, "So much so that evenshort-bus riding MisterGay looks like a genius by comparison...". Anyone can look like a genius if they do not bother with facts in a debate. Your friend is not worthy of my time since he would not admi when he was shown wrong, and on numerous occasions. I am sure his next post will be something like, "I was wrong? When was this? Prove it.". That is typical of those that fabricate, always asking for the proof AGAIN (I guess short memory as well as short bus). Those that will not admit mistakes are just not worth the effort!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Mitciv - '$150 million to our competitors and/or enemies' I said 'competitors and/or enemies'." And I say again, HOW will ANY of this money end up in the hands of our "enemies"?? BTW, I'll assume by your complete lack of response to this question that you don't know and are simply making things up to try & smear Obama, period. "Nobody knows exactly who will get the money, but at the very least they will be our competitors if not enemies." Once again, there are NO standards for who gets this money?? I doubt it, moron. Try again...BTW, the Bush Regime gave the Taliban *billions* of dollars to help "fight" the poppy trade before 9/11. ----------------------------------------- "Anyone can look like a genius if they do not bother with facts in a debate." "Those that will not admit mistakes are just not worth the effort!" Wow...let me explain the term *irony* to you clubber. ALL of these statements can very, very easily be applied to YOU of all people, and you make them over & over again without admitting the many indefensible positions that you have taken here on this site! Instead of just ignoring my attacks of your obviously pea-brained positions, you "respond" with a complete & total *non-response* ("YAWN!" & the like), which merely clearly indicates to others that you are able to feebly dish it out, but you are completely unwilling to take it in return. That is the *definition* of someone that does a "drive by" comment and then runs away when challenged, period. I swear, you've got to be one of the most dense individuals that I've ever run across on the Internet...you really, truly just don't get it...run away now old man...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    MisterGay, you are dumb dumb dumb!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL...you are gradually crossing over into Internet Troll behavior mitciv by posting irrelevant threads (to this website's main cause) over & over & by refusing to post even ONE review of a strip club. Keep it up, moron...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    MisterGay, did you make it thru grade school? MORON! MORON! MORON!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    You are certainly right that MisterGay cannot admit when he is wrong. The classic example was him insisting AIG was worth $1 trillion and then backing down no matter what the evidence. I also got him numerous times on mathematical errors, and when he got scientific and medical facts wrong. Never, ever would he admit he is wrong. Way too much of a pea-brain to do that.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster, Correct, and when I've proved it wrong, it would only need to acknowledge such and we could have continued a civil discourse. Alas, that was beyond it's capabilities. Of course, I would never "ignore" it since it does inject humor with it's idiocy.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Correct, and when I've proved it wrong" ...which you've quite simply NEVER done, old man...lol...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!!!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Hey mitciv, I love your new American flag. Although President Obama must have been sent by God to rebuild and rescue America, it is probably too impossible a job. Time for another flood. :)
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    President Barack Obama said Friday the U.S. will overturn a 22-year-old travel and immigration ban against people with HIV early next year. The order will be finalized on Monday. "If we want to be the global leader in combatting HIV/AIDS, we need to act like it," Obama said.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Obama's White House now an outhouse! Obama names 110 White House visitors: Includes Soros, Gingrich, Sharpton, Malik Shabazz of the Black Panther Party, et al. – All the president's men? From the people's house to outhouse in one election ...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    The race for governor in New Jersey is so close in final polls that it may well end up in a recount -- the 1981 election did and was decided by less than 1,800 votes. If there is a recount, you can bet disputes about absentee ballots will loom large. Moreover, if serious allegations of fraud emerge, you can also expect less-than-vigorous investigation by the Obama Justice Department -- which showed just how seriously it takes such allegations when it walked away from an open-and-shut voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party in Philadelphia earlier this year.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "The race for governor in New Jersey is so close in final polls that it may well end up in a recount" Ummmm, the GOPer clearly beat the Dem in NJ, who was a horrible Governor from what I've been told. I'm also not a fan of people, from either side of the political isle, that try & buy an election with millions & millions of their own money. As per usual mitciv, this post above is just you blowing more hot air...ugh...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    How would you like to be a New Jersey police officer and look out your window and see several known criminals, including a man you arrested several weeks ago and another who had just been released from prison for shooting a cop? And then find out that the men were sent into the neighborhood by the Democratic Party for GOTV operations - complete with lists of voters names, addresses and phones numbers! That is what happened Sunday on a quiet street in Morris Township. The officer, who’s name we are with holding, specifically heard the men discussing that he was a police officer and that they now know where he lives. The officer confronted the men and they took off. He contacted the local police who responded and caught up with them and about a dozen other men a few blocks away. According to the police report, the men were known criminals and when asked why they were in the neighborhood they stated they were “campaigning for the Democratic Party.” [view link]
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv, Michael Savage, a right wing extremist! Can't believe anything he says since he is a right wing idiot. Anything he says is a lie! Just thought I'd post that before the liberals post it. You know they can't deal with facts, of course.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Of course, your link goes nowhere mitciv...so all of the above is likely just more Right-wing hot air from the likes of you...lol... "You know they can't deal with facts" What "facts"?? LOL...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv, See, I hit the nail right on the head.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "See, I hit the nail right on the head." No, you hit yourself right in the face and made yourself look like the reactionary, idiot Right-winger that you really are clubber...lol...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    General Casey: What happened at Fort Hood was a tragedy, but I believe it would be an even greater tragedy if our diversity becomes a casualty here. Can you believe this guy?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Can you believe this guy?" I know...championing diversity in a country where one of its main strengths is the diversity of its melting pot...my goodness, how "silly"... pwing you over & over again is such fun clubber...lol...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Soldiers have been murdered, but loss of diversity would be a "GREATER tragedy" So MisterGay agrees with Casey
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Carefully inserted in the Obama health care bill he wants rushed through Congress without even being read is a requirement for an "Office of Civil Rights," and "Office of Minority Affairs." These are some of the devil in the details because it sets the stage for rationing health care away from white people and towards blacks. Barack Hussein Obama is decades long devote of Black Liberation Theology, believing that whites have stolen black wealth and privileges that should be returned. It is a mix of economic Marxism and social fascism.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    YAWN!!!!!!
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Dang, thank you for the comments by General Casey. He sounds like a true hero. I can definitely feel honor toward soldiers like General Casey. Heck, I could have even felt good enlisting as a grunt if the likes of General Casey were in charge. Hell, if General Casey believes in the war on terror maybe there is some merit to it after all. :) This country desperately needs a healthy dose of marxism and black liberation. If in this wealthy country health care needs to be rationed it seems only fair that whitey finally get the short end of the stick. Maybe that will wake up a few of these imbeciles to routine injustices that blacks have long faced. Also, whitey can use a healthy dose of racist black police officers abusing their power----that might wake up even the slowest whitey to what blacks have faced and still face. Oh and whitey needs to go thru a racist meat grinder known as the justice system and let's see if he still remains as stupid as ever. I wonder if the mindless chirping about a supposed need for a war on terror would continue-----my guess is no way no how. Social justice will suddenly system like the main issue of importance with so called "terrorism" seen as the relative trivia it is. Heck, muslims probably kill more Americans EACH year on the nation's highways then the total killed on 911. The math? Let's say there are 50,000 dead Americans yearly due to traffic accidents and that muslims represent 10% of drivers and are proportionally represented in deadly accidents. That equals 5,000 dead Americans EACH year due to Muslims. Let's say Muslims are only 5% of drivers . . . well that is 2,500 dead Americans yearly. Time for the U.S. government to start launching missiles at the nations highways. A more scarey thought. Medical incompetence supposedly equals 150,000 dead Americans EACH year. If Muslims are responsible for 10% that is 15,000 dead Americans. Dang, the government needs to start blowing up the hospitals.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jablake>>> | | |Mirror | idiot<<<<< |
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well that didn't quite work.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Whenever Jablake starts writing more than 3 paragraphs in a post, it is time to end it.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay: "pwing you over & over again is such fun clubber...lol... " Good word! MisterGay has found the one place in the world where he can find people so whacky in their politics that they are even dumber than he is, and now MisterGay thinks he is the king of the world. Back on the short bus back to special ed for you MisterGay!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Dougster, Stephen Lynch wrote a song about "it". He called him ed, but we all know who he was singing about. Check it on Youtube at the below URL: [view link]
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Carefully inserted in the Obama health care bill he wants rushed through Congress without even being read" Nonsense. Some of the Harry Potter books are apparently nearly as long as some of the proposed bills. "is a requirement for an 'Office of Civil Rights,'" ...which already existys in the Dept. of Education, moron. "These are some of the devil in the details because it sets the stage for rationing health care away from white people and towards blacks." LMAO! That's got to be one of the most wildly untrue & racist things ever said in this forum...congrats on that one mitciv...now go write a strip club review... "Barack Hussein Obama is decades long devote of Black Liberation Theology" Nope, wrong again wing-nut. Feel free to give up anytime now.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    MisterGay is a hopeless moron. He brings down the IQ of my threads.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv, Your above comment is an insult to morons!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "He brings down the IQ of my threads." How is that even possible moron, since none of them have any validity to themselves in the first place?!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Trying KSM in civilian court will be an intelligence bonanza for al Qaeda and the hostile nations that will view the U.S. intelligence methods and sources that such a trial will reveal. The proceedings will tie up judges for years on issues best left to the president and Congress. Whether a jury ultimately convicts KSM and his fellows, or sentences them to death, is beside the point. The treatment of the 9/11 attacks as a criminal matter rather than as an act of war will cripple American efforts to fight terrorism. It is in effect a declaration that this nation is no longer at war. KSM is the self-proclaimed mastermind of the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon—and a "terrorist entrepreneur," according to the 9/11 Commission report. He was the brains behind a succession of operations against the U.S., including the 1996 "Bojinka plot" to crash jetliners into American cities. Together with Osama bin Laden, he selected the 9/11 terrorists, arranged their financing and training, and ran the whole operation from abroad. After the U.S. invasion of Afghanistan KSM eventually became bin Laden's operations chief. American and Pakistani intelligence forces captured him on March 1, 2003, in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Now, however, KSM and his co-defendants will enjoy the benefits and rights that the Constitution accords to citizens and resident aliens—including the right to demand that the government produce in open court all of the information that it has on them, and how it got it. Prosecutors will be forced to reveal U.S. intelligence on KSM, the methods and sources for acquiring its information, and his relationships to fellow al Qaeda operatives. The information will enable al Qaeda to drop plans and personnel whose cover is blown. It will enable it to detect our means of intelligence-gathering, and to push forward into areas we know nothing about. This is not hypothetical, as former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy has explained. During the 1993 World Trade Center bombing trial of Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman (aka the "blind Sheikh"), standard criminal trial rules required the government to turn over to the defendants a list of 200 possible co-conspirators. In essence, this list was a sketch of American intelligence on al Qaeda. According to Mr. McCarthy, who tried the case, it was delivered to bin Laden in Sudan on a silver platter within days of its production as a court exhibit.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    A plan to slash more than $500 billion from future Medicare spending — one of the biggest sources of funding for President Obama's proposed overhaul of the nation's health-care system — would sharply reduce benefits for some senior citizens and could jeopardize access to care for millions of others, according to a government evaluation released Saturday.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    NY Gov. David Paterson openly criticized the White House on Monday, saying he thought it was a terrible idea to move alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and four other suspected terrorists to New York for trial. "This is not a decision that I would have made. I think terrorism isn't just attack, it's anxiety and I think you feel the anxiety and frustration of New Yorkers who took the bullet for the rest of the country," he said.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Newsweek has done it again: a few weeks after acknowledging half its letters were critical of Joe Biden (but publishing none of them), they proclaimed their Al Gore cover was unpopular. Forty-six percent of their letter writers wrote on the subject of Gore, and 74 percent of them were critical. Still, Newsweek ran only positive letters. The first, most prominent one (in larger red type) read: "Until each nation makes responsibility for this earth a priority, we will continue to devastate it – and ourselves."
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Trying KSM in civilian court will be an intelligence bonanza for al Qaeda and the hostile nations that will view the U.S. intelligence methods and sources that such a trial will reveal" ...except for the fact that likely not everything that's submitted will, in fact, be made public. "The proceedings will tie up judges for years on issues best left to the president and Congress." Riiiight, because we elect the Legislative & Executive branches of govt. to do the work of the Judiciary...not... "The treatment of the 9/11 attacks as a criminal matter rather than as an act of war will cripple American efforts to fight terrorism" ...but having the guilty pay for their crimes...not... "It is in effect a declaration that this nation is no longer at war" ...which we aren't anymore, since the so-called "War on Terror" was a complete joke in the first place. We are at war however with Al-Qaeda & their allies, period. "Prosecutors will be forced to reveal U.S. intelligence on KSM, the methods and sources for acquiring its information" Nope, wrong again wing-nut. "The information will enable al Qaeda to drop plans and personnel whose cover is blown. It will enable it to detect our means of intelligence-gathering, and to push forward into areas we know nothing about." Newsflash wing-nuts: GWB is no longer in office...fear-mongering doesn't work to motivate the majority of American public anymore. They have grown tired of Chicken Little rants like this. "A plan to slash more than $500 billion from future Medicare spending — one of the biggest sources of funding for President Obama's proposed overhaul of the nation's health-care system — would sharply reduce benefits for some senior citizens and could jeopardize access to care for millions of others" Once again, wrong again wing-nut. While I submit that Obama will not be able to gain as much savings in Medicare spending as he likely says he will, there will be ZERO cuts to actual senior care & benefits, period. Once again, we see the helpless, mindless troll mitciv spewing tons & tons of lies & propaganda in a desperate & failed attempt to smear Obama. LOL...oh well...
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    "While I submit that.." Who talks like that other than pompous trust fund brats?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Who talks like that other than pompous trust fund brats?" The French (along with akimbo merci mademoiselle etc.), pseudo-conservatives (along with bend over young man etc.), and dancers earning $$$ (along with that's $5 in advance or gimme a $1 or etc.).
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    15 million lap dances for Americans OR $150 million to our competitors and/or enemies? I choose the former. Which side are you on?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I choose BOTH!!! It ain't like endlessly creating computer credits representing $$$ should be sweated too much. Besides it crucially strategic that our competitors and enemies become addicted to dollars. Ever ask yourself what these esteemed ladies and gentlemen do with American dollars? Buy goods and services (ultimately)-----we ostensibly want more demand for our goods and services. Invest in America (ultimately)----we supposedly wish to encourage investment. The failure of scarcity fearmongering in general is statism.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    15 million lap dances for Americans!! I wonder how many lap dances are given daily in the US?
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    I think we should get the heck outta Afghanistan. Agree or disagree?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "I think we should get the heck outta Afghanistan. Agree or disagree?" Sounds fantastic to me and this might be the only time I've agreed with you besides you not being in love with former President Bush. However, I will of course defer to President Obama's brilliance-----he may figure a few dead American soldiers is a small price to pay in order to keep Republicans from really frothing at the mouth while at the same time keeping 'em busy. The real saving of American lives will take place in the hospitals, schools, environment, transportation, etc.; the terrorism nonsense is just fluff for the chest beaters who don't like thinking at all. Heck, some pseudo-conservatives actually brag about their lack of thinking/reading as if that were some type of badge of honor.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Disagree, moron.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mitciv, You catch that? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!!!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    MisterGay: Given that your own IQ is in the mid 70s you should not go around calling other people morons. Back on the short bus to special ed for you!
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    lol Dougster
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    The Senate Armed Services Committee postponed its Monday briefing on the deadly Fort Hood massacre at the behest of the White House, despite calls from some lawmakers to press forward with a congressional investigation into the shooting rampage that killed 13 and wounded 29. What is the Great One afraid of?
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    "How fortunate for politicians that people do not think." -Adolf Hitler
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Nicolas Cage was in Kenya visiting imprisoned Somali pirates on Tuesday just days after he lost his two houses in New Orleans in foreclosure and he was hit with a countersuit by the former business manager he is suing for fraud. Cage, a UN Goodwill Ambassador on Drugs & Crime, was in Mombasa to tour the Shimo La Tewa prison, where many captured Somali pirates are being held. "I'm in a position where I can actually make some sense and talk about it when I go back to the States," Cage told The Associated Press. The star of the new "Bad Lieutenant" remake, who owes the IRS $6.6 million, might be safer in Kenya, where he won't be able to spend his Hollywood millions so quickly.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    Three suspected illegal immigrants terrorized a Florida couple and their son for two days at gunpoint, forcing the woman to withdraw $24,000 and shooting her as she tried to escape ...
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    The more illegal immigrants the better. My area has a massive population of Haitians------and although I prefer black dancers who are more autochthonous, they do assist in keeping prices down. I shudder to think where I'd be without the $5 dances. Oh, screw the "legal" immigration; all we need is a government with even more control------unless that be a marxist government. Marxism will be bring equality of wealth, accountablity, justice, etc.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I've seen President Obama praise former President Reagan. Time for President Obama to take a play from a true conservative's playbook when it comes to winning in Afghanistan. Declare victory as run like hell!!! :) Won't the American people be intelligent enough to figure that out? Not if fairly recent history be any guide. Besides those that are intelligent enough to see thru it will generally just be too damn grateful to point out the obvious. And, the dumb dumbs will be overjoyed at a victory over the "terrorists." I think the problem is that President Obama just can't believe oridinary folks actually fall for such an blatant ruses.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Correction: Declare victory and run like hell!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "What is the Great One afraid of?" Nothing, it just makes a whole lot more sense for the military & law enforcement to conduct their own investigation that to have some politically-motivated witch hunt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion