tuscl

Best strip clubs in Manhattan to make big $$$$!!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009 11:47 PM
I am an English girl going to Manhattan to dance, i am a hard worker and have been dancing aprox 4 years, just wondering if anyone can help me out and tell me the best clubs where the most money can be made??!! Also i will be there for November and December, how busy can i expect it to be?? Thanks everyone!! xxx

7 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Not the answer you're going to want to read, but... Our dollar is losing value fast. At the current rate, I'd stay in England and dance there, then BUY Manhattan in a couple of years.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just wondering, which one is you in the picture? Flashdancers and Rick's are two popular NYC clubs.
  • hennessy24
    15 years ago
    Thankyou, Flashdancers is on my list!! and im the one on the right xx
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You look really hot...mind if we see some more pictures? Also keep in mind that the cost of living in Manhattan is very expensive. Maybe consider Niagara Falls? Sundowner is a popular club. Or you could always come to Ohio and live with me for free and make good money at some of the clubs here (Club X, Kahoot's, etc.) and have no living expenses. Send me a PM if you are interested :)
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sam, you might have better luck if you at least charge her with taking care of your fish (clean the tank, change the water, etc.) Then she at least has some cover story for the folks back home as to why she's in Ohio...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    fish joke: Blind guy walks by fish market, he stops, takes deep breath, smiles and says "Hello Ladies!"
  • Officer
    15 years ago
    have you tried [view link]---that is a site that is more oriented to the dancer's point of view---but you can read the reviews of each club on this site (that are more oriented towards the customer's point of view)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion