tuscl

Blueprint for a quality club

Steve stirred "Ye Ol' Paper Moon" memories again. At least they're getting some competition finally in the DC area. Some suggestions for the competitor:

1) $10 dances daily during the lunch hour.
2) Baby oil wrestling.
3) All-you-can-eat Buffalo Wings from 6-8 Fridays. (Get the weekend started off right!)
4) 2-for-1 dances (no, not half prices, but rather 2 girls for the price of one dance! Like every hour on the hour, or every half hour.)
5) One free dance per active duty or veteran upon arrival.
6) NO SHOT GIRL(S)
7) If they do the private spaces right, they'll have bars on the walls behind where the guys sit (like Crazy Horse in San Fran), affording the dancers extra maneuverability, leverage, etc.
8) Let the dancers take off their stripper shoes during private dances (hearing a gal hoof around gets old real fast.)
9) On football Saturdays, have the dancers dresed up as cheerleaders (and they flash whenever a touchdown is scored!)
10) If a dancer gets a guy off, the guy has to yell out "Woo Hoo!!!", and gets a free beer.

14 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    what do you have against shot girls!?
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Yeah, what's wrong with shot girls? They're usually the one of the hottest girls in the club, and are usually dressed scantily. You don't have to buy shots. Just say no. I like the rest of your suggestions, however.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I don't want to eat buffalo wings when I'm trying to get close with a gal. Other suggestions, particularly the nod to the military folks, are quite good (although I have nothing against shot girls, either).
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sorry, guys: it's the begging of "shot girl" (think "Buy me one puleeezeee!") which excludes her from my design. "Shot girl" can be re-made into head cheerleader or something akin.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am a moderate drinker.I do not do shots.Shot girls are working for the house. They get a % of the charges.A lot of them turn to dancing. They finally understand where the money is.Sharing a shot with a cute but fully clothed girl does nothing for me.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know dancers themselves who do not like shot girls.

At some clubs, shot girls don't have to pay house fees but they still are allowed to give lap dances if the customer requests them.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Stripper shoes on during private dances? the girls at 1 club in my area never wear shoes during private dances. The shoes probably are uncomfortable anyway.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    99% of my favorite dancers take off their shoes for comfort. The other 1% worry about what they might step in.

I got into a discussion one day with a fav. I said that wearing sneakers would be more comfortable for them and would allude to the next door girl profile. She said that she does not want to look like the girl next door. So I lost that discussion but she still takes her heels off when dancing for me.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    99% at my local spot wear leg stockings to not worry about what they are stepping in.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I like the $10 dances.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    In my area, the club’s liquor license is usually for a “restaurant”, so dancers taking their shoes off is a health code violation. Girls get fined for taking off their shoes on the main floor. Luckily, the rule is not enforced in the lap dance areas.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I'm fine with a girl taking off her shoes during a dance, but there's no way I want them all walking around the club in anything less than knock-me-down-and-fuck-me pumps.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I would like a club to wash my car anytime I am there longer than an hour. The St James offers that service for a price.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont understand why some people like sucking on strippers toes.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion