tuscl

Heading to Vegas and need some reccomendations

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 8:59 PM
A friend and I will be in Vegas in a couple of weeks and although not a stranger to strip clubs would like to maximize our time. The question is if you had to pick 1 strip club and 1 all nude club in Vegas and you could only visit each one time, where would you go? I wont say money is no object as I am not rich but we are bringing enough money for some fun. Discuss.

10 comments

• imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    if money is no object, then there is no question on strip club: Spearmint Rhino. probably the most girls, most 7 - 8 and a few that are better, of any club in country. Lots of contact with the right girl if you don't act like an idiot. Nude clubs? Don't go to nude clubs often, but Deja Vu is a good place to start. Please keep in mind that in many respects, Vegas is not that much different from other cities. DO NOT show up expecting to find hundreds of gorgeous girls at 3 in the afternoon. The best times are evenings, Thursday thru Saturday...
  • paulrevere
    15 years ago
    I like Cheetahs - see my articles on going there. Be patient and find the right girl or girls. Pickings can be slim at times, but there are some gems - usually better late evenings (after 9pm). SR is good if money is no object, but Cheetahs is better value if you play cards right. Doormen and bouncers are generally pretty cool - bartenders are crabby. Shot girl is annoying.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Screw Vegas. Go to Detroit and have money left over!
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    If the Detroit Chamber of Commerce us done with the its plea for mercy, the Rhino in Vegas is where you should go if you had to pick one club. At risk of drawing the ire of Joe from NJ, it's the best place in town (and it's not close). Basically, I consider it to be the best club overall in the country. If you're looking for the hottest lap action in town, try OG or Palomino on a good day. OG would be your better bet, but I heard the management turned over this year so you may want to reach out to someone who's been there lately. For the nude club option, Little Darlings is a good bet. Deja Vu gets good buzz, but LD has girls that are a little more raw which ups the fun factor. The stage sets are also more interactive. Plus DVLV got raided not too long ago didn't it?
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    *is done...but Detroit is really start to work for me as a running gag.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    remember you can save $30-50 on the cover charges by using club's limo services instead of taking a taxi or driving yourself. I remember reading in londonguy's review that driving himself to SR would cost $50 cover but using their limo service it is free cover. Made no sense whatsoever.
  • pop
    15 years ago
    If you have plenty of money go to the rhino. Plan on spending lots of it. With the right girl the dances in the $100 or $200 room can be very good. There is a huge number to choose from. If you want a less expensive place try cheetahs. For nude, Deja vu and little darlings are pretty similar and same owner. Vegas authorities have been cracking down on fun at strip clubs so I hope you're not disappointed.
  • grant32
    15 years ago
    Thanks all, coming from Houston I have already lowered my expectations, just wanted to get a better feel. Will reply back on my return.
  • Teller
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY is not joking. Detroit is a better bet than Vegas. Has been for quite some time. Best kept secret in the strip clube world. (Or maybe not). Hey! Every city has SOMEthing good about it. I'm from California and I go to Detroit (partially) for the clubs. Although lately vice has come down on The Penthouse on 8 Mile Rd. There goes the franchise. As far as Spearmint Rhino is concerned, it's just a big black hole for your budget. Unless you're a VERY high roller.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Thanks, Teller. Hopefully Penthouse hasn't been too affected by the recent law visit.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion