tuscl

Double Feature?

Ever happen to you?

Daytime fave was in a frisky mode and when she was done I was, er, spent. Getting ready to leave when nighttime fave walks in wearing sexy fishnet stocking and feeling “slutty”. Second feature went a little longer than the first, but had a similar happy ending.

11 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    No, I never stay through multiple shifts. How many hours were you there?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Good Lord, Paper Moon is going to need a hosedown!!!!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    gatorfan - didn't have to stay longer than usual (couple hours). I was last customer of day for day girl, first for night girl. Evening fave mentioned that she saw me sitting with day fave, so maybe she was feeling competitive.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I am a sucker myself for girls who just came into work. They are clean and fresh compared to the girls who have been there for hours.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    See Steve.......I told you all that fishnets bring out the slutty feeling in a girl...............
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    See Steve.......I told you all that fishnets bring out the slutty feeling in a girl...............
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I am a big believer in fresh girls. This even bootstraps with the shaving question. I like to get them when they first come in, so spanning shift change is a common plan for me. I also follow Ernie Banks' advice as often as I can. "Let's play two."
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Samsung - love the comment about girls who have been there for hours ------- I like to get there at the beginning of a shift myself ------ who has ever had a full service girl leak all over you when she is near the end of the shift?
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I've done the double feature a few times. Being a day regular, sometimes I like the change of pace/change of style that the night shift offers. It's like the hunt is on sometimes. Other times it's anticipating one particular dancer and if she sees me hanging around after shift change, she knows I'm waiting for her.

I also agree about the allure of girls coming in fresh etc. I patronize a certain club that does not have a separate entrance for dancers,so they parade in past everybody at shift change in their street clothes. For me that's sometimes a turn-on, seeing the package all wrapped up and knowing that in a few minutes I'll see it unwrapped.
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Slickpeter -- No I've never had a full service girl leak all over me -- has this happened to you????
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    I'm a lunchtime-early afternoon guy. I too like the fresh dancers. I rarely span shifts unless I get a late afternoon start.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion