tuscl

BOOTY CLUB IN ATL

10inches
Florida
Thursday, October 1, 2009 1:26 PM
anybody know of club in ATL with lots of black booty dancers that a middle age white guy can go to and not get hassled? love that bubble butt!

6 comments

• judyjudy
    15 years ago
    We have a few here in michigan ....and if you have 10 inches I will start working on getting a real dark tan.....mmmmmm
  • ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    Check out the reviews on here. I think Strokers, Dancer's Elite, Onyx & maybe PinUps would work for you to start. Let me know what you think
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    One of my favorite strip club songs goes something like "I like big butts and I can not lie" "even white boy got to shout baby got back"
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "and if you have 10 inches I will start working on getting a real dark tan.....mmmmmm" LOL...nice new pic there judy. Did you win any more contests with those babies?? ;) That's "Baby Got Back" by Sir Mixalot samsung1...
  • ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    I'm in Atlanta,got a bubble butt, natural D-cups & was born with my dark tan ;)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Where is Babe's? The map on their page shows it down town near Turner Field but when I do a Map Quest search on the address, it show it much further west. Near Charlie Brown Field.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion