tuscl

ever been kicked out of a club? why?

Wednesday, September 30, 2009 1:26 PM
Twice for me. Both times my buddy touched her in the puss and got slapped

7 comments

• arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Coupla yrs ago, was kicked out of "Outer Limits" by manager who musta had a mike in the Lap Dance cuz I was trying to talk her into letting my put my fingers in her pussy. He came in, said "This dance is over. Get out and don't ever come back." No more discussion. I walked out without a word. But I was back in six months and neither the manager nor the dancer were ever seen again. Have also been kicked out of the VIP at a couple of different clubs for getting too aggressive or suggestive. Once when I unbuckled my pants & loosened my shirt. That freaked out the dancer, so I hadda leave. But did not have to leave the club. After I regained my composure, I continued to enjoy the charms of the naked girls running around the room getting $1 lap dances.
  • Its funny that what gets men kicked out is also the goal of most and in some clubs its ok....others not
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have yet to be kicked out of a club but I am not going to be surprised if it happens eventually. you should have just offered to give her a nice tip for letting you touch her pussy.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Only on one occation.............I think I was taking too much of the regulars monies.........
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    only one time and it was due to buddy i was with. he was totally wasted and went up to the edge of the stage to tip dancer. when she approached him, he placed tip in her garter, then reached around, grabbed her ass and pulled her crotch to his face and give it a big sloppy kiss. club bouncer dragged his ass out the door, then came to our table and suggested we might want to take our buddy home.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also I like doing the 'illegal' stuff before I leave so if I eventually do happen to get kicked out it won't be that big of a deal since I had to leave anyways after wards.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I was tossed out of the Clown's Den in Cheyenne, Wyoming(actually it's just over the Colorado border but Cheyenne's the closest city) when I was 19 and in the Air Force. I got drunk, because they didn't card anyone, and jumped onstage. The bouncer put me on his shoulder, carried me out of the club, and placed me on the ground. He was a HUGE biker and I weighed 120 pounds. Not gonna fight him LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion