tuscl

Atlanta strip club scene changing for the better?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, September 29, 2009 5:00 AM
A year before the '96 Olympic Games the cops started really cracking down on strip club activities. It became know as the home of "The Air Dance". Now I have recently seen some change on 4 separate visits. Some dancers are ignoring laws and club rules. I have had good discreet two way contact during table dances for $10 a pop. Not all of the dancers are willing to take the risk but if you are patient and picky, you'll probably find one.I had 3 visits to the VIP rooms that were great. House get a cut of $35 or more for 30 mins. Dancers have asked for $100-200. I have read the same thing in reviews for other clubs here. I think that this mostly applies to the smaller clubs. The upscale clubs Tend to hold the line more.

10 comments

• derek380
    15 years ago
    Atlanta clubs and clubs in South Carolina are great. DO you know anything about PA clubs???
  • I'm dancing at swinging richards next weekend and I definitely don't break the rules because it would feel gay
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Atlanta does have several clubs on the top 100 tuscl list so I don't think you realize how good you have it down there compared to Columbus, OH or some other cities. Sure, Atlanta might not have a club in the top 10...but at least there are several in the top 100. Columbus only has one club consistently in the top 100 (sometimes 2 or 3 but they are always at the bottom of the list and fall off)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I just reviewed the top 100 list and there are 4 top 100 clubs in they city of Atlanta..and only 4 top 100 clubs in the entire state of Ohio.
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    I definitely think you're right 'Cat. You just have to stick to the smaller clubs--i.e., pretty much everywhere BUT Cheetah and Pink Pony. The floor dances are getting more and more aggressive, and if you know what to look for I think they can be a pretty good (albeit not perfect) indicator of what can happen in VIP. I've never been to PP in Columbia so all I can go by is what I've read in the reviews. But I guarantee you that you can get everything in ATL that you get in Columbia...you may have to look a little harder and then be willing to go to VIP, but once you find it you can save yourself a lot of mileage time.
  • locke25
    15 years ago
    Is anyone concerned about the recent raids though? Pleasers, goldrush, foxy lady, candy shop and the playground were raided in the last month or two along with some regular bars.
  • isotope
    15 years ago
    Definite increase in mileage, and I know the club you are referring to shadowcat. I'm going next weekend and will let you know how the action rides. Always been a favorite haunt of mine I must admit. I will report that there is NO action going down at PP South though. And I mean none. I will prolly do at least 2 VIP's next weekend so I will send you the name reports privately.
  • TimboAtl
    15 years ago
    I had a great time at Tattletales last Saturday. I went to look up a couple old friends that used to work at different clubs and I wasn't expecting much. Lap dances were very agressive. Some girls would crawl all over you, others do the BJ through the pants thing. About 30 dancers working, mostly 7 - 9 and under 30.
  • isotope
    15 years ago
    Never been there, will have to check it out Timbo. Would really be nice to have some milage without the Columbus trip, doubly since I have moved from ATL to Birmingham (the bermuda triangle of clubs).
  • whghIost
    15 years ago
    There are a few great clubs in Atlanta. For me, I like Follies, Goldrush, Shooter Alley, and maybe Oasis. These clubs provide the most contacts and enjoyed the VIPs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion