tuscl

DB Cooper Update

I swung by the Mansion today for a look see. I noticed two things:

First, there was some contractor trucks at the front door, so, some type of renovation is underway.

Second, some temporary signs read "Taboo". A sign read Thur & Fri 7-2, Sat 7-4, so,

This means it's either a dance club or it's a nude place. I think a recon mission is warranted this coming weekend. Any volunteers?

2 comments

• txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I noticed the Taboo sign yesterday while driving down the freeway. I could probably stop by Friday.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    maybe instead of going there just give them a call and ask. On the other hand, if you are up for an adventure then go for it!

There was a club in Columbus called Danny's Gold Fox that got shut down. Then they reopened 4 months later as Lollipop's as a BYOB, afterhours nude club. This only lasted about 2 months before they closed that down...I actually went there to do a recon mission and found out that the membership fee was $20, and the cover is $10. The parking lot had 2 cars in it and it looked dead inside, so I declined saying I would come back later in the night (I went to a different club instead).
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion