tuscl

Strip club season coming soon...

I read in Rick's Cabaret annual shareholder report that historically they have experienced reduced revenues from April through September with the strongest operating results occuring during October through March.

I guess I am not the only one who does most of his SCing during the winter/fall. I can get my visual fix of live T&A by just going outside during the summer.
Any one else notice a similar pattern for their SCing? I am curious to hear from the Texas guys because I don't think the weather and temperature varies too much in Houston.

7 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've only ever seen Bachelor party season and then a lull during the summer and gets busy again from September until the next Bachelor party season opens in May.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Weather does not vary much in Houston - we have the hot summer and then the cool summer.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I don't think that Atlanta has a season. It appears that winter is off season. The guys that do outside work have more time to visit the clubs but also have less money.

In SC, especially Myrtle Beach, it is all about golfaholics. So it is the warmer months. These guys only get away from their S/O's a couple of times a year. So when they do, they spend big. When the Masters is on in Augusta, GA, you cannot get a hotel room within 100 miles. I won't go near my favorite club in Columbia SC during that time. The price of pussy goes up.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    April is tax time,so money might be tight if you owe. Then go into summer - kids out of school, softball, golf, family vacations - lots of distractions. I would think the holidays (Nov & Dec)would be slower. At my club, I think May thru Oct is busier than Dec thru Apr.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The SC business is seasonal here in Florida, just like every other business. When the snowbird retirees return, SCs make more money. Lots of senior citizens visit on the day shift. Surprisingly, dancers tell me that dayshift is much more profitable than nights.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    strip club season in vegas is generally in line with convention season, Sept thru May, but convention biz right now is pretty slow. summer is generally the "off season" for clubs in NYC.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Summer in the Great Lakes region means sailing, golf and travel. When winter hits, I hit the clubs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion