tuscl

help out the n00b in atlanta

LeeH
Georgia
Monday, September 14, 2009 1:46 AM
OK, I'm practically a SC virgin, so feel free to laugh your asses off at me, particularly if you help me, too. I live in Atlanta, and have been to Boomers twice (and that's the extent of my SC experience -- see, I told you -- I'll wait while you laugh). As you locals know, that's in Cobb County, where one can't have alcohol and nudity at the same time. Which is actually OK with me -- less booze often means less assholishness. Not really interested in getting in a confrontation with some loser in the parking lot just because his blood alcohol level exceeds his, er um, length. But I digress.... Been reading the reviews of this club and others in the Atlanta area. My overall reading seems to indicate that LDs in *any* Atlanta club are moreso air-dances. It also seems that at Boomers, there is no contact whatsoever, snowball's chance in hell, etc, even in VIP. Anyone know if (1) this is a club rule or a Cobb County thing or both and if (2) it's a hard and fast rule? OK, now here's the kicker. (Get ready to laugh again.) At this point -- I'm sure I'll get addicted and want more later -- I'd be content with a good LD or maybe a bit more, and would even be willing to go VIP and pay more for that. In other words, does anyone know if any dancers at Boomers will do "mild" extras? On the flip side, I see other clubs in Atlanta where VIP with extras costs $125 - $250, but the customer is getting BJs, HJs, and more. I ain't paying $125 for what I could get in another city for $25. (But as I said before, I would be willing to go VIP for a reasonable rate commensurate to my reasonable desires. So am I just SOL in Atlanta?

13 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I live 700 miles away and even I know you're fucked, or should I say you're never gonna get fucked. Make friends with Shadowcat and ride up to Platinum Plus with him. Don't know what else to tell you.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    If you're a noob, the first thing you need to do is go to some lousy clubs and get some airdances. Then waste a shitload of money getting ripped off in VIP sessions. Maybe get some stripper phone numbers so you can call and get the runaround chasing after OTC hookups that never pan out. Of course, you'll want to fall in love with a stripper and have her dump on you. Only after going through all that do you come on the internet for advice and sympathy. Seems to me you're in the perfect city, you lucky dog.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Yeah, fuck that $125 for HJ in Atlanta. Gas up your damn car and drive to wherever they have $25 HJ's; you'll need to get a room that night because the $25 places are too far to drive both ways in a day. Better yet, save the cost of a room, sleep in your car and give yourself a HJ. Do all that drivin, gas, etc and get 2 HJ's for $150 total cost! Then you can post here about the stupid things you've done in search of cheap extras.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Lee, a few ??'s for you........................ 1) Of the relatively few Tuscl members who post to db, how many have ever set foot in Boomers, much less go there regularly?? 2). What city(s) have you got a $25 BJ in? 3). What exactly is your reasonable desire(s)? Are you happy with a solid 1 way lapdance, or will nothing less than a BJ as standard LD fare float your boat? Your post seems a lot like a Yugo owner starting out by saying you'll take something a step above a Yugo, then "hint" that you'd sure like a loaded Corvette, but griping about the price, alluding to a cheaper modded '86 Camaro you once owned being just as satisfying.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    phillip, thanks, figured as much. Though, as I said, not looking to get fucked (though you were probably just going for the pun) chandler, and the horse you rode in on. minnow, 1) I have no idea 2) None -- my reference to $25 in other cities is that I could actually get a LD in other cities. 3) I stated my "reasonable desires" -- a good LD or maybe a bit more -- "good" meaning not an airdance. My post sounds nothing like your analogy, unless one's reading comprehension skills are lacking.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    OK Lee, here's my advice based on my limited experience in Atlanta clubs, and lots of experience elsewhere. Atlanta clubs can be ok for a nice one way LD (not an air dance). I think you have two options: 1) one of the upscale clubs, with a budget of about $150, or 2) a less desirable place, but certainly a lower budget. Also, lap dances tend to be better in clubs with booze and topless, not nude. I don't know how this relates to Cobb County versus anywhere else. Now, as for your mild extras for $25, that's just not happening in most strip clubs unless you are a regular, have spread around $$$ to a few girls, and they are doing you a favor.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have lived in Atlanta for 22 years. It is the home of the air dance. More is possible in VIP but it will cost you Big bucks. I have had some good times lately at the Goldrush but you have to be patient and picky. Not all of the girls are that frisky. Better to save your money and drive to the Platinum Plus in Columbia SC.
  • notgreenvegas
    15 years ago
    Drive 85 north 1.5 hours. Exit 48 in sc which is laurens road. Right onto haywood. Left on airport. Dead end go left. Look left. Pink building. Go in. Ask for greenvegas ill be in the skybox with a gimp mask on. Girls there grind on you there like there is no tomorrow. If they won't I will for money. After all, I am now a famous male dancer in atlanta. I haven't caught the gay yet don't worry. If you sport wood I won't tell. Actually yeah id tell everyone you homo! Lol at you getting a boner from a guy! Fag! Probably have aids.
  • notgreenvegas
    15 years ago
    Just go to swinging richards plenty of grinding there. Homo!
  • notgreenvegas
    15 years ago
    Just go to swinging richards plenty of grinding there. Homo!
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    As an Atlanta resident I have not been to a strip club here in over 10 years. Recent reviews of Oasis and Goldrush seem promising although I recently read that Goldrush had been busted and around 10 dancers arrested. I suggest you take a 4 hour road trip to Colmbia,SC or Huntsville,Ala. Both cities have reasonably priced, high milage clubs. Read the reviews on these cities for the details.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have not been to strip clubs in Atlanta but if I were visiting I would stop at one of the following: Oasis Goodtime Emporium (#38) Cheetah (#69) Pink Pony (#90) Goldrush Showbar (#92) Those are the strip clubs from Atlanta ranked in the top 100 strip club list. (you can see the link at the top menu on tuscl). The rankings might change but I still think it is a pretty decent guide.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I was at Goldrush the other day and one of the dancers said the place had just been raided. She actually declined a dance (it happens, I'll put it in the review) but the next girl was perfectly willing. Not the cheapest in town, but close and still decent even after the bust.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion