tuscl

New Kid in Town

Anyone else like spending time with a new dancer*?

I go for the innocent, girl next door look anyway, so I often end up with a newbie. I know, I know, she can't give a decent LD yet, no extras, yada, yada, yada ...I'm going for a different experience here - the wide eyed look she gets from a $5 stage tip, the way her face lights up with a genuine smile when you say “Sure, sweetie, I would love to get a dance from you,” etc.

“You look in her eyes; the music begins to play.
Hopeless romantics, here we go again”

*And no, I'm not talking about greenvegas' male strip club debut (Good Lord!)

14 comments

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I also like the new dancers, and recently had an un-reviewed experience where I helped two brand-spanking-new girls to learn how to provide a lap dance.

I like the unjaded and not-yet-cynical view of the hobby that newer girls bring to the table.

She can be fresh and new, but I do not like them to be TOO good.

"And all the bad boys are standing in the shadows
    All the good girls are home with broken hearts"

Thanks, Steve
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    As opposed to the aging vet who wants a tip for just about anything she does? Now THOSE can be interesting for an entirely different dynamic...
  • how
    15 years ago
    Good luck, gv. (Yes, that is as sincere has his ridiculous bullshit.)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have had some newbies that were great right out of the gate but most were disappointing. I prefer to stick with my older favorites.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    BaddJack,
    How long do you think it takes for a dancer to become
    jaded? 2 weeks? 2 months? Longer?

how - "ignore" is a beautiful thing.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    FYI, Swinging Richards is a GAY MALE strip club in Atlanta.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Steve:
    I think it depends on the girl and why she was attracted to dancing in the first place. Many are just narcissists, and enjoy dancing to their naked image in the mirrors. They take longer. The ones that are in it for the money alone get jaded more quickly.

"Ignore" is going to make it a lot quieter around here. I knid of liked greenvegas' ability to make me laugh, even though I was laughing AT him, instead of WITH him. So long, gv, hope your Swingin' Richard (or, in your words, corndog) gets some good lovin' from your whore wife.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I've had good dances from rookies and pretty lame ones. It's a dilemma. I like the young rookies because they generally are more attractive and have better bodies, but they usually don't commit fully to the lapper. The girl who danced for me last night was 18, hardbodied, Italian, and boring as FCK.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Some say they are supposedly new, but I think half the time they are just new to the club and not to the business. It's always good to talk to someone new, get a different perspective on things, etc.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Sometimes a newbie can be fun. I like to joke that I "train" them. But sometimes it's not a joke. If they trust you, they are usually dying for advice and insights about hnow to get along, make money, survive etc. and will appreciate any help you can give them.

You cna usually tell sooner rather than later what type of dancer they will turn out to be.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I always give newbies a try as long as they appeal to me and I have seen them give decent dancers. Every ATF was a newbie at some time.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Avoid new dancers in the lap if I can help it.

Ran into a dancer who went by Remy at Club Fantasies in Providence the other week. She claimed to have been on the job for about a month. After talking to her it could have been legit. I consider a month new, but had locked onto her when I walked in and saw her on stage. Her dances were plenty good and plenty hot, so I suppose I really don't let it stop me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've made a lot of business trips, but I only recall one when I went to a strip club. That was in Indianapolis, when the guy I was dealing with suggested getting drinks at one. I've passed up going while on many trips to New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Houston, either for a lack of opportunity or interest in the clubs there. The one place I regret missing out on was Montreal, where I traveled either before I was into strip clubs and/or with a SO. For the most part, any time I wanted badly enough to check out a city's clubs, I just went there.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Oops! Wrong song. (Steve, you've got to find a different radio station.)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion