tuscl

Discussing TUSCL with strippers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Most of the strippers that I have met don't even have computers. Of the ones that do (1%) have heard of TUSCL. I find that talking to them about it gets rid of the stripper shit. It lets them know that I am not just some amateur. Many have said not to mention their names in my reviews. Others have said to mention their names. "I could use the business". Over the years I have known 4 that have posted on here. Currently only gridget does but she is no longer dancing (except for me). My opinion: being honest opens doors and spreads legs.

28 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've only met one who knew TUSCL existed. I don't see a point in discussing it with any dancer unless they somehow bring it up.
    15 years ago
    Agree that few have a computer or actively use it if they have one. If I'm at a new club and girl asks me "what brings you here" I may mention I saw some good reviews on the internet.

If she seems to have knowledge of the review sites, which seldom happens, I then may get into a discussion of the difference between TUSCL and SCL. If girls are aware of any site they are aware of SCL due to the free access. Girls aren't going to pay for a membership and few will write a review so TUSCL is not of much use to them.

For us, an entirely different matter.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    StripClubList is more about gossip and backstabbing, so is it any wonder that strippers flock to it?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've never talked about these websites with a stripper before, however one girl did mention before in general how customers are quick to get extras from a girl and then go home and post about it for the world to see. In this day and age of blogging, tweeting and everything else, these strippers should come to expect some (and I repeat some, not all) customers will write about everything the girl did to them. I think of it this way, the girl has ultimate control over what gets said by what she does. Unless people are making crap up and for what reason they made stuff up, we have to assume most of the posts at these non-anonymous websites are probably somewhat true.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    "non-anonymous websites"

Non-anonymous for who?

They may be true but if they out the girl or the club, they're cowardly. I hope strippers don't come to expect this, because it will have a chilling effect.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I've talked about TUSCL with plenty of girls. It can be an icebreaker. On one occasion I had a girl go completely paranoid, and beg me not to write about her; then she avoided me for the rest of my visit.

When I write reviews, I mention girls by name if they are worth looking up. I don't talk about extras explicitly. Just a little restraint that I would appreciate in return.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I don not mention SC Websites to them; it could make them paranoid.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I have never discussed TUSCL w/dancers. I think I may on my next SC visit to see the reaction.
  • Scoops
    15 years ago
    I have a similar approach to 59, when asked how I found the place I answer 'the internet'. Funny how many girls are surprised by that. A few did know about TUSCL, and all have asked me to give them a good review. I always tell them I'm sure they will be great. Never had any negative reactions.

This thread made me think of another question I've had. Why don't more TUSCLers give the dancers names in reviews? I understand if the girl has broken a few rules, but most of the time its normal stuff. The 'I don't want to get her in trouble' idea is flawed. I'm certain every other dancer and management knows what the girls are doing, that should be obvious from the comments here and what dancers tell you about other dancers. Even the waitresses will know which dancers do what, if you ask. Anyway, I always appreciate reviews that help me figure out who the rip-offs or psycho chicks are and which ones are talented LDers before I go to a new club. Saves me a lot of money and time.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Chandler- Non-Anonymous would be websites such as TUSCL or Utopia Guide where you have to login with a user name. StripClubList is anonymous and ends up being less than reliable on the postings since there is no person standing behind what was written. I wouldn't doubt if half SCL or StripClublist.com's posts are written by the dancers themselves.

I'm not saying bogus posts can't happen here, but at least TUSCL makes users have to do one extra step of logging in.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've mentioned TUSCL to a few dancers and pretty much got a blank stare. It surprised me that many dancers knew about zbone, tho. Some even post on zbone occasionally.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    OK, Gatorfan, I see what you mean, and I agree that registering helps make TUSCL reviews more credible. The point I was making is that even on this site, nobody knows the identity of reviewers, unlike the dancers they identify. To tell the whole world from behind a nickname what a specific dancer did in private is a pretty gutless act of betrayal.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I agree with Chandler that getting specific about 'who does what' is not wise, and could have adverse consequences for both the dancer and the club. A well-crafted review should give the reader some idea of what options might be available without being overly descriptive.

Most dancers that I know don't know about TUSCL. I think many of them have heard about SCL, but they don't know it by name. If I mention the internet, the first thing the girls want to know is what bad things it said about them. If I play them along a bit, they sputter around denying that they did something with somebody, but they are sure he probably told the world about it on the internet. HA HA HA.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    LE could read reviews and use the info to cause trouble for dancers and clubs. We used to have an agreement to use code and leave the details fuzzy to protect clubs and dancers. If I remember correctly, years ago some jerk posted a dancer's real name and telephone number. All Hell broke loose.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I do not give dancers names in my reviews unless they do something to piss me off. Then they get my "Bitch of the month" award. I do share info with guys(about a dozen) that I personally know via email or PMs. I get some inquiries from guys that I don't know.I just give them general info that they could have gotten by just reading reviews. I protect my flock. I do mention the names of all TUSCLers that I meet up with at clubs.I think that it adds credibility to my review.If you read the reviews for my favorite club you will find that my name gets mentioned more often than dancer names. The girls appreciate the business that I throw their way.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Yeah, more of them know about SCL than TUSCL. In fact, I've known several who post on there. One really annoying feature on there is they can erase messages, which was probably meant as a way to eliminate the flame wars that happen on there, but nongossip messages get eliminated as well some times.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    SDude- I dont know talking in code works too well, LE just could look up the code. I do agree speaking more vague and not a play by play probably helps, but if LE is after a club it hears is out of control it's usually from word of mouth, neighbors complaining or something like that. All any of these websites provide to LE are slightly more validation for LE to go to the club and find out what's happening.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I just don't want to talk about Tuscl with strippers. I like the opportunity to exchange experiences beyond the radar of the dancers I usually associate with. There was one dancer who I broke this personal rule with and in a very subtle way it improved our relationship, but also changed it in negative ways. So I prefer to keep this to myself.

There was another dancer friend, now retired, who was aware of the existence of strip club forum, but not with any particular detail such as names etc. She would occasionally allude to them and ask if they mentioned her or the club she worked at. I found I just didnt want to engage in conversations of this type so I avoid them.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember visiting Tuscl_bro's jackjoint for the first time and the people there were calling me "samsung", which is not my nickname in real life but I was fine with it.

I have yet to discuss tuscl with a stripper in person but likely will do so in the future. Good idea.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Also I believe SCN has an "owner's login" so the management of the strip club can log in and moderate the reviews, discussions, dancer's schedules. After hearing the owner/management talk about the site, the dancers probably become curious and check it out themselves.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    SCN/SCL could stand having everyone login. No "actual" reviews like TUSCL at that site and furthers SDudes point about LE with users posting anything and everything without any culpability.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I put up a few reviews over at SCL for kicks. Had a few that came back down mysteriously. The information here is more reliable. I don't discuss TUSCL out in the wild. That'd be just one more thing a dancer would puzzle over trying to work an angle.

LOL@samsung. At least they knew your name.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I blurted out something about posting a review online about the club I was in and how the dances were. The dancer suddenly got paranoid so I tried to quickly change the subject. Dancers may or may not recall if they told you their real name or any other information and here you're talking about posting information online. I think they are paranoid by nature typically using fake names and one dancer didn't even want to mention what state she is from after she asked me where I was from. Most dancers I meet tell me where they are from if they bring up the subject. City or state. I assume it's usually true but I don't ever remember that information. One dancer I met at a nude club made me start thinking after she asked me "You don't remember me do you?" I kind of nodded no but she looked familar. Afterwards I believe I remember her from another club. It's not like I just sit in a club and watch the girls on stage so that I can remember everyone crystal clear. It's more like driving in a busy rush hour traffic with people and cars going every which way and names and girls flying all around like other street cars. Many I may see once and never again, or don't know when I may see again. I don't waste the effort trying to remember everyone.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Most of the time I don't mention online strip club sites like this one. In Columbia at PP was the only place I recall some dancers knew about this site. I've met a few dancers who were computer savvy. Some had their own web sites. I remember one dancer had a free web cam too. She was quite popular. It's no longer active and I don't remember her name.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    I mention it. it does seem to be a good icebreaker. plus if i ask for a specific girl, mentioned in a post as a good dancer, yet I have never been to that club it is a logical reason to give to the inquisitive that lets them know what I want. I ask the girl if i can mention her name as a good dancer, nothing specific, and they seem to take it as a complement, plus advertisement.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Tonight I was shocked, shocked when one of my favs sat down, smiled at me, and said, “so you’re Steve229.” After she repeated some details from my latest review I knew she had me, so I just came clean. She said she thought it was very sweet that I mentioned her in the review. Now that my cover has been blown, so to speak, I wonder if I can somehow use my new status to get higher mileage?
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Discussing TUSCL isn't my idea of an icebreaker. If a stripper brought it up first, I might go along for a bit, but I'd probably want to change the subject. In a strip club, I'm more into the here and now - her body, my body, immediate pleasures - not stuff on the internet.

Between visits, TUSCL gives me a low-level virtual fix that keeps my addiction going through reflection and vicarious experience. It doesn't work the other way around - when I'm in a club getting a direct fix, the last thing I think about is this website.

It was different back when online strip club forums were a new thing. I tried bringing up the subject with strippers whenever possible, with mixed results. A few girls had some laughs reading some of the funnier ASSC threads I told them about. Most, though, if they had any reaction, seemed to feign an interest and never really follow up. It's like strippers posting on this board. It seems like it would be the most exciting thing ever, but once the novelty wears off, it's kind of ho hum compared to other things you can do with strippers.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I actually thought I'd been made the other day at a club. Walked in, did the quick check around like usual on my way to the bar. As I get ready to order a drink, a guy who looks vaguely familiar walks in my direction and starts talking to me. Even shakes my hand. The vaguely familiar part is what threw me, since I get strangers chatting me up all the time.

Turns out he had been in a club I breezed through earlier (one dancer and two customers, me and him). I'd seen him out of the corner of my eye but it didn't really register at the time. He said he was also shopping around, so I did think about TUSCL and wondered if he used it. I rarely post about where I am (or immediate reviews) if for no other reason that I might hit the same club twice on a trip.

As I said up above, no on TUSCL-dropping with dancers. I have mentioned it to other customers once in a while, though. I wouldn't necessarily mind bumping into a fellow TUSCLer by chance, but my schedule runs so tight that I wouldn't want to seem rude rushing off.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion